Home Buying in Henderson>Question Details

Vonnieneal, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

I own a home in IN and want to sell my home and move to Henderson. Does anyone have any information about portable mortgages?

Asked by Vonnieneal, Las Vegas, NV Tue Jul 17, 2012

Hi, As everyone has stated, Henderson is a very nice community on the outskirts of the Las Vegas Strip area. Has great master planned communities with parks, shopping, hospitals, all great amenities,and within 10 minutes of the airport. But to answer your other question, the portable mortgages were available thru E trade back in the early 2000-2003 time period. Do not know of anyone offering at this time. Believe E trade has since closed. Feel free to contact me on the latest listings for the Henderson area, will be glad to set up a auto search that meets your criteria to receive daily updates on the availablities of all the homes in the Henderson Area. Lenora Paulson 702-591-0300 or lapis99@apl.com