Home Buying in Tulsa>Question Details

marge.imms, Home Seller in Tulsa, OK

I own a 1/1 condo in Tulsa Maple Ridge area. My long-time tenant recently passed away and I'd like to sell. Can you recommend a realtor? I live in NY

Asked by marge.imms, Tulsa, OK Sat Jan 19, 2013

Answers

13
marge.imms P.S. I made a mistake on my email address. The correct one is: thereroundtable@gmail.com. Thanks T.C.
Plz email me if you're still interested in my condo. marge.imms@gmail.com
Flag Mon Mar 11, 2013
marge.imms, I'm interested in possible buying your condo if it's still for sale? email me at: thereroundtable.com Thanks T.C.
You can use my relocation company and they will get a Professional Realtor® in that area to communicate everything to you, handle & market it + of course see the unit. Let me know, Regards Allan

allan.erps@randrealty.com

P.S. Not necessarily my own Company, as we are linked with the top professionals in that area.
SHARONE FRANCIS!! She is the best. Tell her Bryan Hays reffered you 9180261-0116
i have several condo listings and i would be happy to market and list your condo so we can get it sold for you. Denise Young Coldwell Banker Select, dkyoung@cbtulsa.com 918-504-5700.
Hi Marge. I used to live in a Mapleridge Condo. Donnetta Neel-Broadrick out of Claremore has recently helped me sell two homes in the Tulsa area, one of which was a condo (one in 2011 and the other in 2012). Both went within 21 days of listing. She's a million dollar producer and gets the job done. Here's her contact info. Tell her Gary & Kristi sent you.

Donetta Neel - Broaddrick
Broker Associate - Top Producer
Coldwell Banker Select
Phone: 918-557-9170
Alternate: 918-923-5364
Fax: 918-394-0764

dneel@cbtulsa.com
donettaneel.com
Hello Marge.
You are in need of a capable real estate agent who understands the unique conditions of condominiums.
Having had a long time tenant there are
Issues to consider. The current property condition, current value, and
a lender who will loan on condominiums.
Certainly, that will sound strange to a New York resident. In Tulsa, Oklahoma, we have a relatively small condominium
market.
If we may assist you further, let us know.
Kathy Donnell, ZION Real Estate
kathy@zionusa.com, 9182772060.
Marge,
Please call or email me as I would really like to speak with you about your
Condo and getting it on the market and ready to sell.
9187124453 or jwhemphill@cbtulsa.com
Marge, I am a Realtor with McGraw Realtors here in Tulsa. Our company is the oldest and largest independent real estate company in this area. I would be happy to visit with you about your condo and possibly helping you sell it. Truly there are hundreds of highly qualified agents in the area. You just need to find one that is a good fit for you. You can reach me at 918-260-2894 or jlongmire@mcgrawok.com. Good luck!
I would call Chris Martin, he seems pretty smart...

918-645-2158
Marge, I live in Beuna Vista which is adjacent to Maple Ridge to the west. Visit my web site to see how I market properties - and all that I write about the midtown area. Call if you'd like to discuss! Lori Cain 918-852-5036; web: http://www.LoriCain.com
I would be glad to help you get your condo sold. I am a full-time real estate agent and work in all parts of Tulsa. My phone number is 918 361-6231 and my email is rbutler@mcgrawok.com. What part of New York are you in? My daughter is in upstate New York with her husband who is stationed at Fort Drum.
I would be happy to list the property for you. I have done several "long distance" transactions and would love to help you get it sold. Please feel free to contact me so we can get it on the market as soon as possible.

To see some of my clients reviews follow these links...
http://www.zillow.com/profile/MarketingSpecialist/Reviews/
http://www.trulia.com/profile/johncantero/recommendation/

John Cantero
Real Estate Specialist
918-313-0408 cell
johncantero@yahoo.com
Search homes instantly at

http://www.johncantero.com
Thank you so much for replying. I will be in touch shortly.
Flag Mon Jan 21, 2013