Rj Fredricks, Home Seller in Milton, GA

I own a 5/5 acre pool in-law suite in Milton. (Cambridge) Anyone w/ smaller home/condo who would like to buy my home if I buy yours?

Asked by Rj Fredricks, Milton, GA Wed Jan 16, 2013

Answers

11
My wife and I are interested in up-sizing. We currently have a 3/2 ranch in Alpharetta (small cul-de-sac neighborhood) and have juct completed a full house renovation (every room). We have also added a very large sunroom, outdoor kitchen (under roof), outdoor fireplace, pondless waterfall and garden shed complimented by professional landsacping and hardscape throughout. This is a remarkably comfortable home with all the best upgrades.

My mother-in-law is eventually going to have to reside with us and we are looking to upsize now while the market is still favorable.

Let me know if you are interested.
Alas, ssmith acted interested, but has never responded... this is why home swaps are so difficult!
Flag Wed Feb 13, 2013
I am interested. Send me contact info:
twmmus@myway.com Thanks, Bob
Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013
Pls contact me with information about your home...what is your asking price? I'm interested. Is it listed?
How about a trade-up to a Golf Community, we are looking to downsize to Alpharetta, GA?
GoTo realtor.com to view this #10119 Azalea Dr Covington, GA 30014 address on this Assumable loan 4B 3B MASTER on the main level.
Home is 35 minutes to down-town Atlanta...'can move ASAP. Maybe we can work out a trade:)...If you like it...
contact me at EllenSells@bellsouth.net
Flag Tue Jan 22, 2013
RJ - you use the word "fair" and I hear that every day in my business. What might be fair to you might not be to the buyers. Generally speaking, if you have had 60 showings and "four lowball offers" that says your pricing is not in line with the other comparables in your neighborhood. I would assume that you agent has been keeping you advised of what the comps are and where the home should be priced. Have you had an appraisal done on your home to get an "official" report on what is "fair"?

Most sellers always think that their home is worth more than their neighbors because they are looking at things emotionally and not as a business transaction. Oftentimes when an agent tries to tell their seller what the reality is, the seller let's their emotions take over and things get negative.

Have a heart to heart with your agent and look at the facts and data RJ. Best of luck to you!

Rick Musto, Realtor®, ABR®, SRES®
Managing Broker
Buckhead Home Realty
Serving the Atlanta Metro Area
Work: 404-419-1004
Fax: 770-783-3119
rmusto@BuckheadHomeRealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 17, 2013
Have you been able to swap ?
Cynthia
Would you like to rent your inlaw suite to a very clean and responsible married couple who are business professionals and extremely trustworthy? Please contact us if so, and we can explore this further. We love the Milton area and previously have built homes in the Alpharetta/Roswell area and also lived in the guest house apartment of a gated estate in Milton which was for sale. Non-Smokers. Excellent References. Thanks. Please contact Dan & Margie 404.735.6565
This conversation stated out great with Ellen thinking outside the box about how she could achieve a win-win solution to her move.

I worked with a seller who made a similar offer and we had several very interested parties - did not work out but the idea has potential.

Just need to "match" the needs of both parties and BOOM it is a win-win solution.

YES to recommendations for appriasals and due diligence. NO to the naysayers and "we've never done it that way" folks.
Web Reference: http://englishteam.com/

GoTo realtor.com to view this #10119 Azalea Dr Covington, GA 30014 address on this Assumable loan 4B 3B master on the main level. Home is 35 minutes to down-town Atlanta...'can move ASAP.

Maybe we can work out a trade:)...If you like it...

contact me at EllenSells@bellsouth.net
Thanks for the offer Ellen but our children and grandchildren live in Alpharetta. Covington is too far to be separated from them.
Flag Tue Jan 22, 2013
Pls contact me with information about your home...what is your asking price? I hv 2 properties that we may be able to work-out a trade for you to downsize to.

Ellen

EllenSells@bellsouth.net
This house is listed already (6 mos) it has been shown sixty times. We have had four lowball offers. That is the reason I am asking about a home swap- so we both get fair prices.
Good Evening,

The only way to know who wants to buy your home is to list it on all the
major real estate web-sites. I have a full marketing package that will
get you tons of exposure locally and globally. I work full time and you get
full service.

Isabel Elsesser, Realtor
First United Realty
Save Time & Money!
http://www.isabelsnewhomes.com
http://www.Buford.georgiamls.com
Direct 770-307-8751
Fax 888-799-3184
Over 26 Million SOLD
Mr. Fredrick

You should consider listing your home for sale and then finding the right property to down size to.

If you don't find someone willing to work a trade. Please give me a call and we can discuss your options.

Linda Jones, Realtor
770-789-7893
I'd be happy to list your property for sale and help you downsize into a smaller home or condo. Feel free to review available properties on my websie, link below.

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663
http://fredyancy.crye-leike.com