Home Buying in Tamarac>Question Details

Jillybean2195, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I only want to see townhouse that allows dogs

Asked by Jillybean2195, Fort Lauderdale, FL Tue Sep 3, 2013

Answers

3
Ok, I know a lot of townhomes in northwest Broward county that accept dogs as my son owns one and is looking for another one right now. Just need to know what cities you prefer and of course need to know your pre-approved price.

Gary Hitchcock
Remax Professionals
561-213-2252
You should narrow down the area where you want to live, determine your price range and locate a Realtor who specializes in that area. Local agents will know which communities allow pets.

That is not as simple as it sounds. In most areas, each property has it's own rules, so you need to find someone familiar with all of them. There is no "guide" that tells you which ones allow dogs and which ones don't in most places. Find an agent in the area that specializes in condos, I'll bet they have their own "cheat sheet" that tells them about the rules of the local communities. Best of luck...