Home Buying in Hyde Park>Question Details

Jean Bernard, Home Buyer in Hyde Park, Boston, MA

I offered 70000 for it ,2 days later I saw on my computer highest and best due on 7/12/2012 at 12 pm

Asked by Jean Bernard, Hyde Park, Boston, MA Mon Jul 16, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Jean,

If it is a bank owned property, it is probably in a multiple offer situation. The bank was looking for all prospective buyers to come in with their highest and best offers by 7/12. You will be notified only if your offer was selected. Keep in mind, however, that many bank owned properties sell above asking price.

Best of luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 16, 2012
Give me a call right away...

Carey T. Hansen
"Your Real Estate Agent today, tomorrow and into the Next Generation"

NextGen Realty
1243 Commonwealth Ave.
Allston Ma 02134
Phone: 617-548-7236
Fax : 888-875-6973
chansen@nextgenrealty.com
Licensed Real Estate Professional
A good reason to work with an agent so they can protect your interest. Just because you tendered an offer does not mean you are due a response. If the property was listed for 120,000 and you offerred 70k maybe the seller does not want to respond at all.
Find yourself an exclusive buyer broker to help submit your offer so that you can be advised every step of the way.
Web Reference: http://territory.com/
Jean, How did you submit your offer? Are you working with an agent? They should be able to follow up with the listing agent on your offer and help negotiate in your favor.