Home Buying in Hemet>Question Details

Marysylvester, Home Buyer in Hemet, CA

I noticed that the stats on houses on El Rancho Circle, Hemet reports 3 bedrooms and 1-1/2 baths. Wrong! They're 2 bed, 1.75 baths.

Asked by Marysylvester, Hemet, CA Sat May 19, 2012

Answers

4
I agree with the answers below. I constantly get buyers and sellers calling or emailing me because of something they saw on this site or sites such as Zillow, etc. Only to find out that the info they received is not accurate. These sites are trying to do their best to get the correct info, however nothing is as good as working with your own Realtor. Only then can you get the real scoop.

If you give me the addresses you are referring to, I can look them up and see where the discrepancies lay. Many times, I see agents report a 2 bedroom + den as a 3 bedroom and many times I also see sellers and buyers who just don't understand how the property must be reported.

Are looking to buy or sell? Or just perusing the Trulia site? If you're looking to sell or avoid foreclosure, please let me know. I'll explain how working with a Realtor will make all the difference.

If you're looking to buy and you're not working with a Realtor, I suggest you get one right away. The FIRST and foremost step in purchasing a home is to get with a Realtor. Check with friends and family to see if they can refer someone to you or research sites, such as this one to find a good professional Realtor. Your SECOND step is to get pre-qualified for a loan. AFTER you find a Realtor, he or she will have you meet with the lender that he or she uses regularly. This is important. Please let me know if I can help or if you have any more questions.

Ray Wright
951-354-1303
RayWright@kw.com
Ray, I'm not in the market. Just was looking at the site and checking out the prices of homes in my neighborhood. That's when I saw this discrepancy. Don't think this site is reliable. Won't/wouldn't use it again. Thanks for your info.
Flag Mon May 21, 2012
Mary, which houses are they? I can check the MLS and have the listing agent correct them if they are not accurate.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
Try mine, Judy! It's not for sale, but the stats are there as though the County assessor's office wrote them!
Flag Sun May 20, 2012
Engage a local Realtor, they have the only REAL MLS....http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/blog/
Just an FYI; trulia.com, zillow.com, realtor.com, etc. are all third party real estate websites with notoriously inaccurate data. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/blog/