Home Buying in Tolleson>Question Details

Josh, Home Buyer in Tolleson, AZ

I notice many factories & around Tolleson, such as a large cow farm down south on 91st, do the smells and pollution travel towards the housing

Asked by Josh, Tolleson, AZ Thu Jun 7, 2012

areas?

Answers

2
Yes,. I live in Laveen and it does happen in the summertime ,.
Hi Josh,

Tolleson and nearby Laveen do have some industries and farms. As you drive through the area you can sometimes smell the cattle. However as you know the sense of smell is very particular to each person. Smell that bothers me may not bother you, and vice versa. So my best suggestion is to experience it for yourself before deciding to buy in the area.

This is true for any area you decide to buy a house. The last thing you want is to find out that you don't like an specific neighborhood after you have bought the home.

Over the past few years, there were quite a few new residential communities built there. It is an area with easy access to I-10 and downtown Phoenix. There are some houses with beautiful mountain views.

Click on the link below to see a list of houses available in the area.

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?wzk10qaoon4,12,1
This link is valid until 7/8/2012.

Jose Dias
623-418-5700
Jose@MyFirstHouseAZ.com