mensah91, Other/Just Looking in Titusville, FL

I need to see the homes for sales. How can I?

Asked by mensah91, Titusville, FL Tue Feb 25, 2014

Answers

6
I hope you are a cash buyer
give me your # , I will be in Titusville, fl on march 1,2014 to change the lock, are you a cash buyer
You can not see homes by subdivision on this site. but if you are working with a real estate professional they can help you acquire that information. If you are not working with anyone yet please contact me. I would like to assist you.
regards
Deysma@DeysmaKettering.com
407-716-2044
Thanks, I'm not with an agent I just want to look at the homes in Plantation Oaks this is where I want my home at. But I am not sure until look and find a home there.
Flag Thu Feb 27, 2014
You can access the MLS at http://www.brevardmls.com. Select "public search". Then you will be able to enter criteria to narrow your search. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have, please contact me if I can be of assistance.

Charles Campbell
REALTOR Associate
Century 21 Flag Agency Inc
(321)360-6501
ch_campbell@hotmail.com
You are more than welcome to call or email me what you are looking for and I can send listings to you via email. After you pick some homes you would like to see I can schedule showing for us to tour the homes. Just need to knw what time and day works best for you
Jason Lande
Realtor/Trulia Pro
EXIT 1st Class Realty
321-356-6419 CELL
jasonmlande@gmail.com EMAIL
jlande.mybrevardfloridahomes.com WEBSITE
If you want to see the homes that are REALLY for sale you need to pick up the phone and call a Plantation REALTOR and get plugged into the local Multiple Listing Service. Sites like Trulia and Zillow traffic in the vapors of homes sold long ago...... Best of success, Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate, Remax Realtec Group, Palm Harbor, FL 727.420.4041