Home Buying in 59101>Question Details

Audra, Home Buyer in 59101

I need to know where to go to find home to rent with option to buy. The thing is we are on a fixed income and

Asked by Audra, 59101 Thu Aug 14, 2008

have disabled people that'll be living with me.. Where do I go to find an affordable home that is rent to own?

Help the community by answering this question:


Steve Walton’s answer
There are always homes available for sale where sellers would consider a lease to purchase plan. It does require a dedicated agent who is ready to ask the right questions about which homes might be available and to put together the right transaction. Often times, a portion of the monthly rent can be credited to you as a buyer at closing.

As an experienced real estate agent and previous mortgage lender, I can answer any questions you might have.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 14, 2008
Hello Audra,

What you are looking for is a lease to own list of properties. Investors will buy homes for qualified buyers and allow you lease to own.

Here is an agent I know who explains it very well in her blog

I might be able to refer you to an agent in Billings that can provide you with a list.

Are you already working with a realtor? And would you be willing to get pre-qualified by a lender?

For more information regarding Montana Real Estate or lead generation services in your local area feel to free to contact me with no obligation.

David Brewer, Prudential Montana, 406.329.2060, david.brewer@prumt.com, http://www.daveknowshomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 14, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer