Home Buying in Ferris>Question Details

Martin Corona, Home Buyer in Hutchins, TX

I need to know if the house located in ferris texas 134 melanie lane price of 42000 is for the house or for the house and the lot

Asked by Martin Corona, Hutchins, TX Sat Oct 9, 2010

Answers

3
The original list price of $42000 was for both the manufactured home and the land. The price was reduced to $30,000. The listing is currently in PENDING status, meaning that there is a negotiated contract in place on the property, but the sale has not yet finalized. If I can be of further assistance, please call me.

Greg Fowler
Keller Williams Dallas City Center
214-215-8097
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 9, 2010
Your buyers agent can assist you will these questions. If you don't have an agent contact a Realtor who can place you on automatic email alert saves you time and be local to your preferred area AND accurate info. direct from MLS

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 9, 2010
This property appears to have been taken off the market-either it has sold or it is no longer for sale. You should contact an agent in the area to assist you with locating property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 9, 2010