tl082002, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

I need to know if a property has been sold The address is 5721 S Budlong Ave Los Angeles, Ca

Asked by tl082002, Los Angeles, CA Wed Sep 25, 2013

Answers

6
Richard Littlefield, Mortgage Broker or Lender, Orange County, CA
I am wondering why you are asking as I have been working with an agent on a duplex at 2630 S Budlong that is for sale. Are you looking to buy a house in the area? We figured out on the duplex you could rent half and then live in the other half, and your net monthly payment would only be about $1300 as long as renters are in the there.

Call the listing agent on the duplex
She seems to know the area pretty well.
Alma Tamayo at Remax VIP
323-719-9785

Rich Littlefield
Triemerald Financial a direct lender
949-297-1207
NMLS 287206

Cal Alma Tamayo
Remax
323-719-9785

Rich Littlefield
Triemerald Financial a direct lender
949-297-1207
NMLS 287206
As Sharon mentioned, the last sale was in 2002 and the price was $55,817. Did you see a sign at the property recently or spot it on a public website? If the website was public sometimes the data is not updated to reflect the current status so it was good that you checked in here so a real estate agent could update you.

Thank you for you e mail response, as I was told that the property was really cheap, and was a foreclosure, but I have driven by, and did not like the strange people hanging out in the area
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013
Email me to lenasrealtor@yahoo.com and I'll send you similar properties that are available.
I just checked the MLS and 5721 Budlong Avenue does not come up as a new listing, in escrow or sold recently. There was a sale back in 2002. Maybe the agent hasn't put it in the MLS yet, but has the listing as a pocket...or has the sign up but not listed.

If you haven't already...you might want to drive-by and see if there is a sign up to contact the listing agent.

Hope this helps,
Sharon Dwyer
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013
I assume you are interested in buying it if it is still for sale? If you have a real estate agent they would be able to get an answer for you within minutes

If you do not have a real estate agent, I can recommend some to you. In addition, have you been pre-approved?

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
NMLS #1056079 http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com