Home Buying in Huntington>Question Details

Charlena C.…, Renter in Huntington, WV

I need to improve my credit score from 517. I need to get a (small) loan that reports on time payments to the credit bureau.

Asked by Charlena C. Dempsey, Huntington, WV Wed Jan 29, 2014

Is there any lenders that will give me a loan with very poor credit. I don't care if its just $100.00 as long as they report the on time payments to the credit bureau. I am getting $9,000.00 back on my income tax within 21 days so I would have no problem paying back the loan. I am paying off my old debt which is less then $3,000.00 anyways so I figured I could pay the debt off with the loan and then pay the loan off. Please help. I know it will take time to improve my score but I need to do everything I can so I can get a home loan later on in life for me and my children. I am getting an unsecured credit card with in a couple of weeks and have already paid the deposit on it. It will have a credit line of 200.00 I plan to use no more then 30% to 50% of the credit line and to pay my credit card off with in 7 to 24 days before the due date. I will most likey just use this card for one fill up of gas a month.

Answers

4
Hello Charlena
We offer a Credit Restoration Program, the process takes 14 days to 60 Days. When were done we will have removed all derogatory items. If you had nothing good on your credit everything would have been removed. No credit is not bad credit but if you have nothing to report you won't get a fico score. So we would have to assist you with rebuilding new credit.
Once we have restored your credit we can leverage your Fico score and show you how to earn a passive income using other peoples money. Average is $3000 to $5000 a month. That program is called $100,000 in 100 days.
Want more information
Harold Lear
hlear@us-attorneynetwork.com
858-945-1047
Get a line for more than $200.
I suggest getting a secured credit card to build your credit.

Fritz Walter
Also my debt is utility bills and medical bills. No credit cards or loans.