Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

Yahoo, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

I need to find a loan ASAP my middle scores is 520,539 and my high score is 620. I need a loan now in Charlotte,NC

Asked by Yahoo, Charlotte, NC Mon Jan 2, 2012

Answers

53
Wow.....you have attracted two types of individuals. 1. People trying to get you to call "individuals" who helped them in "USD" funds..... and 2. loan officers who understand how to structure a mortgage application for an Underwriter to review and approve or decline.

Let me be straight up - I am an Underwriter. Go rent an apartment for 1 year. Save up 3.5% of the purchase price of a home you would like to purchase. Do not charge up balances on your credit cards. Pay them each month and pay them downward and - never be late on a bill. Pull your credit report (you get a free credit report annually - just go to the 3 credit bureaus and pull your credit) and dispute any late payments, collection accounts or any derogatory information on your credit that you may feel is incorrect.

Within 12 months you will have cash, you will have a solid rental history of paying on time, your score should go up if you pay on time and reduce your debt on your credit (don't pay it all off and stop using it. Pay it down and continue to use it - but pay it down).

Then - you won't need to deal with anyone but a professional Mortgage Banker or your local Bank or Credit Union. All three (Bankers, Banks and Credit Unions) are credible sources for loans. Avoid smaller brokers and NEVER go to some person based on religious faith or any ridiculous claims. Check the Better Business Bureau if you do go with a company you're not familiar with. And, go onto the nmls website to make 100% sure that the individual you are talking to is a licensed loan offficer

You'll be good to go.
Does your financial institution allow loans to close when accounts are in "dispute" status?

Just curious because I try to avoid having my buyers "dispute" accounts because none of my lenders will allow the loan to close if they are. And since it takes 30 days or so for creditors to comply with FCRA, "disputing" can delay the Closing process.

thanks,
Flag Mon Jan 21, 2013
Yahoo,
Please read the guidance provided by Trevor. The guidance is sound and will put you on a path of sustainable financial security.

You must FiX your situation, adhere to sound financial discipline, then buy a home. Suggestions of divine intervention are the oldest of scams.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 17, 2012
Good afternoon Yahoo,

The state of the economy isn't helping. It's not enough that housing sales are down, property values are declining and mortgage lending is tougher than it's ever been. With the state of this economy, more and more folks face daily challenges due to job loss or reduced incomes. Their credit is suffering as a result. Yet, these same folks still harbor the dream of owning a home.

We see many credit reports with low credit scores (anything less than 620), and often many scores in the 500's. This is BAD credit. If you are one of the folks affected by this terrible economy, you have a low credit score and you have a dream of buying a home, here's some simple advice for you.

It is unlikely you could be approved for mortgage financing

with that credit score at this time.

Beware of any mortgage professionals promising you an approval with such a low score. Wait on buying a home. I recommend you take the time to resolve your credit issues.

First, settle any outstanding debt. If you owe money on collection accounts, charge-offs and/or judgments, make payment arrangements and get these accounts paid promptly.

Next, begin rebuilding your credit. If you have current accounts with good payment histories, or even some previous late-payment-blemishes, make sure you continue to pay those accounts on time. If you do not have any existing credit accounts then you'll need to establish several in order to create a viable credit history.

I have found that CONSUMER ACTION is an excellent resource for objective advice on all things credit related. You'll find free and sincere advice on everything from settling collection accounts to rebuilding credit to building credit from scratch on their website.

Beware of anyone offering to "repair" your credit! The Federal Trade Commission issued a stern warning last year that such offers are scams. Find more from the FTC HERE.

The best way to buy a home is to have a decent credit history combined with sufficient Income and Assets for a home purchase.

The best way to have a decent credit history is to settle negative outstanding obligations and pay all your bills on time for at least two years.

Trevor Curran
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 25, 2012
Attention Sir/Madam,

I am direct to a project funder who is also known as private lender they specialized in bank instrument lease and sales their funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin. With the group capital fund we give loan to Africa, Asia, America, United Kingdom, Arab Emirate, Britain, Europe countries and other part of the world which are specifically for lease/sale in form of bank instrument. The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.

For more information Endeavor to contact us as your convenient time to pick a form today via;

E-mail: fidelity.investment@yahoo.co.uk
Tell: 0092348117652965.
Mobile: +2348117652965.

Mr. Saso Scott,
[C.E.O].
You'll have a difficult time getting a mortgage with a 539 middle score. Work on increasing your credit score first, then you can work on getting a mortgage with a descent interest rate.

Here's a few tips on how to boost your credit scores http://www.creditfirm.net/blogs/5-simple-credit-repair-tips.html
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 3, 2014
I agree! Great advice given thus far. I have been very successful working with a particular lending getting people in USDA approved homes with USDA loan program. VERY FEW places in Charlotte will qualify, so you may need to move and have a commute to make that type of loan program work for you. Take the advice about credit repair, and save. USDA is 100% loan, but people forget they must have money for closing costs, which could be has high as $5000. Good luck!
Truth be told is that your middle score is considered your true FICO score & not sure you can qualify right away unless there are mistakes on your report. Discuss this with a Mortgage Specialist & do not spend unwarranted money up front. Allan
Good Day To You

My Name is Jackk Kari we Offer out loan interest rate is 3%. Do you need a
loan? if yes, Email:jackk583@gmail.com for more information

Full Name:
Loan Amount:
Duration:
Country:
Address:
Phone Number

God bless you.
Mr.Jackk Kari
We have lenders on staff to help you with this. When would be a good time to get together so we can get you qualified for a loan?
Hello
Do you need Guaranteed and affordable Loan? If yes apply With Us and get fast approval today. No Credit Checks, No Collateral. easy steps, Fast Funding and low interest rate of 2%. Contact us today via Douglasrodgersloanfirm@live.com
Web Reference: http://google.com
Do you need a loan if yes contact us via email: donaldwilliamsloanfirm@live.com
I am ray Brandon from Florida, US. I was in need of loan to get a new agricultural truck and to settle my mortgage debt, I got access to the contact of a God sent lender (Dawn Corris) through some testimony of someone he had successfully processed loan for, So I decided to contact him, he processed the loan and I receive my loan amount of $25,000, If there anyone out there still seeking financial help, I advice that you contact him directly via his email: d.c.natafirm@gmail.com
Hello....I work for a legal consumer firm that helps to resolve those type of credit issues. Please give me a call to see if I may be able to help...that is if your actually looking to get the situation rectified.

Sergio Marshall
972-231-0452 ext 109 http://www.whitejacobs.com/sergio-marshall
do you need a loan if yes contact us via email: donaldwilliamsloanfirm@live.com
Get A Loan Now, Quickly And Easily

Due to the current state of the market most people will find it difficult to get approval for an unsecured loan, business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan, venture capital etc. by mainstream lenders.Fidelity world loan company has partnered with a network of loan advisers who can save you time by summarizing your options to borrow money, or giving you advice on alternative options to taking out a loan. we grant out loans to companies and individual at a low and affordable interest rate of 4%Interest.contact us now via email:usworldloan_company@aol.com
Hello, Am so happy at last I got my loan from this God fearing loan agency..

They can still be of help to you.

This is there contact via: Merchantloan@outlook.com
I am Mrs.Sandra Bents from Canada, God has bless me with two kids and a loving husband, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life,2months ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan , but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to FASCO LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 50,000USD by MR GRIEG , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF FASCO LOAN COMPANY . so I collected his email Address ,he told me the roles and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 30,000 USD .you can contact him on via email : (fascoloancompany@yahoo.com) I am sure he will help you.
Hi if you really need a loan email us now: barrysmith1loanlender@gmail.com
ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds. We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.Available now MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE AND MORE

Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.

morethanlending@gmail.com
Regards
contact this email address below for your loan,

E-mail: nelson_agency_gay@hotmail.com

nelsonloanfinancials@gmail.com
Thank God for my life. Please My Dear Friends this
is a testimony
that I must share. My name is Mrs. Helen Verhoeven,
I did not know
that there is a fair Lender on the internet. Here is my
story, I 3
time a number of lenders I meet to apply for a loan
online, I paid a
lot of money to try to get a loan, they were no
more able to
grant me a loan and they all scammed me and took
my money. But two
weeks ago I was very much in need of a loan to pay off
my debt and
improve my business, so I have a friend of mine sent
me a pastor whose
online name is Pastor Barry Smith who I contacted
and he helped me
out. At first I was afraid to do business with him
because he was also
on the Internet, but I decided to trust him because
he's my friend
also helped with a loan. So I was registered to his
business and he
took all my details and granted me a loan of € 20,000
that I asked. I
am very happy now that I have a loan and also found
an honest lender.
Please accept my country people, I will advise to
apply to him if you
are in need of loans. Loan you all I promise to
share this
testimony and also promote his company after
receiving the loan from
him, which I did. Email him now: barrysmith1loanlender@gmail.com
A lot of thanks to Mr Barry Smith
is a testimony
I did not know
story, I 3
online, I paid a
more able to
my money. But two
my debt and
me a pastor whose
and he helped me
because he was also
he's my friend
business and he
that I asked. I
an honest lender.
apply to him if you
share this
receiving the loan from
him, which I did. You can email him now: barrysmith1loanlender@gmail.com
A lot of thanks to Mr Barry Smith
need a loan to pay the bills? or to start your own business? Now hurry up contact Mr. krlly loan company by e-mail:livehelploancompany@gmail.com
The following points apply to the company and fill out the form to return to us

FORM Loan Company

INFORMATION borrowers.
Your name: ...........................
The amount of loan demand: ..........................
Loan Term: ...........................
Loan Purpose: ..........................
Application address: ...............................
Occupation: ..........................
Location: ..........................
Country: ..........................
Country: ..........................
Gender: ..........................
Age: ..........................
Mobile ............................
Income: ..........................

We are waiting for emergency responseslivehelploancompany@gmail.com as a thank you
E-mail:livehelploancompany@gmail.com
Hello
Do you need financial assistance,such as a loan? we offer all kinds of loan to people in need of a personal loan,business loan,at a interest rate of 4% annual.For more information on how you are to apply for the loan,contact contact the company emai:castrofinanciaries@postribe.com

LOAN APPLICATION FORM:

Full Name:...........
Country:...............
Sate/Province:..........
Marital Status:..........
Sex.......................
Age:.......................
Phone numbers:..............
Amount Needed:...............
Occupation:...................
Loan Duration:.................
Monthly Income:.................
Purpose of loan:.................
Have you applied for loan Before:..
When Needed:.......................
How did you hear about us..........
Your Email:.......................
Your password:.....................
Do you understand English..........

Company Email:castrofinanciaries@postribe.com

Best Regard
Castro Financiaries LTD
British governments are doing bonanza to individuals
who needs loan, this is easy we will give out 25k for
free all you need to do is just to pay the transfer fee
which cost $70. email:bgovernments@gmail.com
Good Day,

We offer all kinds of loans to any part of the world.Being licensed and registered under the company Ministry of Finance in the Abuja start to make available Loan customers are legitimate offers quick and affordable interest rates In a mere 2%. Our packages include: * * Auto Loan Home Loan Mortgage Loan * * Businesses * International Loan Loan Loan Staff * * And much more. Please, if you are interested in pleasure and our financial offer, how Do not hesitate to contact us if they need our service, as it is Forced to provide us with the following information to begin the process Amount of your loan accordingly.
(donaldwilliamsloanfirm@live.com)

Name :_________
Surname :_________
Gender :_________
Address :_________
Marital status :_________
Contact :_________
City / Zip :_________
Country :_________
Date of Birth :_________
Amount of the loan as required :_________
Loan Term :_________
Revenue monthly / annual income :_________
Occupation :_________
Purpose of Loan :_________
Telephone :_________
Fax :_________

Thank you for choosing us!
Mr Donald williams.
ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we

give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000

Dollars, Euro and Pounds.

We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and

affordable with a negotiable duration.

Available now

MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE

AND MORE

Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly

installment payments.

morethanlending@gmail.com
Regards
Eric Jones.

Dollars, Euro and Pounds.

affordable with a negotiable duration.

Available now

AND MORE

installment payments.

morethanlending@gmail.com
Regards
Eric Jones.

Do you need 100% Finance? we can service your financial need with less
payback problem that is why we fund you for just 3%. Whatever your
circumstances, self employed, retired, have a poor credit rating, we
could help. Flexible repayment over 2 to 20 years.Contact us
at:ericsonfish40@gmail.com

1. Full Names:............
3. Loan Amount Needed:.............
4. Duration of the Loan....................
5. Direct Telephone Number:..............
6. Sex:...........
7. Country:.....

Eric fish
General Council
Call us: +1 281 506 4321
Eric Jones

A Sincere and certified private money lender approved by the GOVERNMENT. I give out international and local loans to all countries in the world. Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds, available now are Business, Personal, House, Travel and Student Loans. Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration.Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.Check out this great offer, Please For more information contact me on morethanlending@gmail.com

Kindest Regards
Eric Jones
Good Day,

We are a Registered Private Investor / Loan Lender, Do you need a LOAN? Are you in financial mess OR debts? We offer loan at 3% interest rate to Individual and Companies that are in need of financial assistance.

We offer loan from the range of $5,000 to $500,000,000 and also mainly in any currency: USD, CAD, KWD, OMR, SGD, RUB, GBP, AUD, MYR, ZAR, IDR, UAH, EUROS, with low Interest Rates within 1 to 30 years repayable duration period to any part of the world.

You're advise to get back to us and the Loan Application Form will be send to you as to enable us proceed!

Contact E-mails: {linpohloanfirm@yahoo.com.sg}

Lin Poh Loan Firm Team.
I have heard tell of a lender that goes all the way down to 500 middle credit score on FHA with a 10% minimum down payment. If you have that much to put down, you MAY be in luck. However, I only remember reading it online..... could not verify that personally.

Sean Cochran
http://www.qmlending.com
630-470-6830 office
630-330-2229 cell
You have a very low credit score and you want someone to give you a mortgage loan ASAP. REALLY???

Listen to Mortgagephil.
Are you in debt? Do you need a private or a business loan? Look no
further come to us as we do
give out loans at a low interest rate of 3%. We give
secured and unsecured loans. For more information's,
contact us via e-mail: logbookfinancialcompany@gmail.com You only need:
1. Copy of I'd
2. Latest Pay slip confirming Monthly payment
3. Proof of address
4. Monthly Bank Statement reflecting latest 3
payments Don’t forget your contact details, we are sure
you must be sick of struggling to get a legitimate loan, we will lend
you money and
Please note we ask no upfront fees,Come let us help
you.
LOG BOOK FINANCIAL COMPANY.
Hello, I'm Mrs Grace Nathan from Florida USA, I saw your question on how you needed a loan that is why i am recommending you to Abu Isa Loan Firm their ways was very easy no credit check,no cosigner,no collateral and with just 4% interest rate and I wish to Advise you as well not to Obtain a LOAN from Anyone OR a Firm, There are lot of fraud out there and This is the Only Legitimate Company that Offers LOAN, That's were i got a LOAN from last week, you can contact them at E-mail: abuisaloanfirm40@yahoo.com
i have always thought there is no more legit loan lenders,until i met Mrs Mary...a friend introduced her to me and i contacted her.to my greatest surprise i got the loan within days of applying.

you could reach her via her email-marymoorefinancials@gmail.com
We are giving out loans at low interest rate as one of our package for the end of year to all old and new customers. Utilize this opportunity to take loans from us. Our loan processing is very fast and easy to obtain. Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Investor loan etc. We are offering loan to every individaul, firm, and companies that are in need of financial assistance. Contact us now at unitedloanfinance@gmail.com
Good evening, Yahoo.
Unless you have a large down payment saved, you need to work on credit. 580+ middle is your target. Here is a trulia blog on 10 tips that are designed to improve your credit history and raise your credit score http://goo.gl/INE80 If you follow these steps, over time, your score will improve. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
I hope you heeded all advice last year when you originally posted and have built your score and closed on your mortgage loan by now.

If not, just be sure NOT to "dispute" any inaccurate information in your credit report as Phil suggested. Reason being that your creditor will mark the file disputed by consumer and it will take 30 days to have your status changed again; accurate or not. This will delay the Closing process for your mortgage loan even if you have an approvable credit profile but an account in disputed status.

What you want to do with any accounts you feel are inaccurately reporting is to request that creditor to verify and validate the account information. This requires the creditor to research the accuracy of the account without placing the dispute status stigma on it.
The last comment was pretty much right on track, but what do you know about credit? I don't know what is on your report, you may not even have anything open. You could have 20 collection accounts for all we know, if you want a professional to take a look at your report and give you an actual game plan to be able to purchase ASAP, call or email me.

Randal
972.891.8058
randall@thelendersnetwork.com
http://www.thelendersnetwork.com
Good day,

To Whom it may concern;

Are you in need of financial assistance " Loan " or Investor?

Credit Solution offers an extensive range of Business Loan, Auto Loan, Personal Loan, Student Loan, Home Loan (Mortgage) & Investment.

Following the successful implementation of its initial wholesale based strategy, Credit Solution has expanded its activities to include a range of loan and saving products and services tailored to the needs of Individuals and Companies.

For more informations, Kindly contact us at: < credit.solution@live.com >

We wish too serve you better and total satisfaction is guaranteed.

Credit Solution.

Email: < credit.solution@live.com >

Tel: (213) 529-1257 ( Call or Sms )
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars….Well thank God for a Christan Loan Officer,I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mr Potter Mark Of Cherish Microfundings Inc.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approved loan of $31000.00 USD AND IN 48 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan firm at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referal from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my son,and my son (Kenet) was faced with a ” between life and death ” situation ..I was faced with his hospital bills and was also faced with forclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELEIVING source won’t be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of financial help,but are there to impersonate real loan lenders through their phone numbers and email accounts,and acting to be them where necessary to those in real need)…I couldn’t comment on your post because it was a public place and I fear you would fall into the hand of all these fraudulent loan officers (even in US) like how they ripped me off.You must be able to convince me real hard,and provide good proofs,before I can give you the full details of this legitimate loan officer..Their charge is very affordable and reliable compare to many out there,their interest rates just 3%,little documentation,and little credit check(irrespective of your credit score,but you MUST have a good and liable income source) Feel free to email him at his via Email: juniorloancompany.link07@yahoo.com ” and you will be free from scams
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 17, 2012
Loan offer for these in need

We give out loans to assist people/firms who need to update their financial status all over the world, at low interest rate per annum. contact us via this email: argylefoxfinanceltd@hotmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012

Looking for a business loan, personal loan, home, car loans, loans,
debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, venture capital, etc. .. Or
have you been refused a loan from a bank or financial institution
configuring one or more reasons.You rather their credit solutions! I
am a private lender, lending to businesses and individuals
in a low and affordable interest rate of 2%. Interested? Contact us to
treat the loan to follow
Transfer within 48 hours. CONTACT: pastorpaulloan@gmail.com

website:lapo-ng.org
Good Day,

NELSON GAY LOAN FINANCIALS

E-mail: nelson_agency_gay@hotmail.com

nelsonloanfinancials@gmail.com

Have you been turned down upon a loan request by your bank? Do you need a loan to cancel all your debts? Maybe you need a quick Loan to buy a new car. Do you need a Loan to start up a new business? Do you need a Loan to offset all your bills and renew your rents? Nelson Loan Financials is here to answer all your needs,

We give out secured and unsecured loans to interested persons from all works of life from any society worldwide. We give out certified loans to both private and public investors and companies who are in need of financial support and also to individuals who dare to dream and reach for it.

Mrs. Nelson Gay a private Lender, grants loans with or without collateral security which has helped firms as well as individuals get back on their feet. We give out loans to borrowers who can pay back in due time at a minimal 3% interest rate. If this sounds like what you have been searching for, contact me fore more information.

TEL : +447035904912

Mr Nelson Gay

(Private Lender)
Good Day,

Nelson Gay LOAN FINANCIALS
CRATON BLVD, UNITED KINGDOM

E-mail: nelson_agency_gay@hotmail.com

nelsonloanfinancials@gmail.com

TEL : +447035904912

Mr.Nelson Gay

(Private Lender)
Your best bet is to seek out the guidance of an experienced loan officer to help you formulate a plan that will help you raise your credit scores to where they need to be, at minimum, to qualify for a loan. Keep in mind that your credit score is only one piece of the mortgage qualifying puzzle. The lender will also take into consideration your income, employment history and asset to debt ratio. One can have a very high credit score, a high salary, but also a high debt ratio and not be able to qualify for a loan. Another avenue you should consider is House Charlotte. House Charlotte is great program, through the City, that offers non-profits that will help you clean up your credit and prepare for responsible home ownership. They can also provide you with down payment assistance. Best of luck! Kathleen Turner, The Kathleen Turner Realty Group, Keller Williams Realty
You need to get your middle credit score up to at least 580. There are some tips on how to raise your score on our Trulia blog. http://www.trulia.com/blog/dfisher/2011/08/ten_tips_for_repa…
A lender can help you be strategic with settling your debts and making payments. If you appreciate an answer, please give "thumbs up". For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click.
There is a huge difference from your low to high score, you need to put the 3 together and dispute anything that is incorrect. You also shoud meet with a local and trusted loan officer from a mortgage company who can prequailify and guide yor through the process. Without looking at your whole financial picture and what you want a loand for (opurchase or refi) anyone could be just guessing.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
1 2