Home Buying in Linesville>Question Details

Gary,  in Adamsville, PA

I need to find a home with at least 2 acres or more, by June 1, in any county, that will pass FHA.

Asked by Gary, Adamsville, PA Sat May 5, 2012

My lease is up on July 1, my landlord wont let me rent month to month, I need a house with at least 2 acres or more, in the country, I am approved.

Answers

4
I am available to help you immediately. Please contact me at my cell # 410-991-7970 of the office at 814-827-4049 and I will find the right property for you. We have many places listed at very low costs. Look forward to speaking with you.
John
Try going to Kennarealestate.com. Our search options are very comprehensive.
My office has 2 listings that would accomodate you. Country setting but still close to everything. They are both in York county. If you would like to look at any of these homes my contact is Chris Jordahl 717-623-0891.
Gary,
Feel free to give me a call at 814-282-1984 or email me direct at Christine.brown@coldwellbanker.com We can start looking for a home for you. I know that this spring many new listings will come on the market but we can look any time your ready. USDA loans are available in our area also. If you see anything that catches your eye call me and I can get the information sheet for you and if you want we can go and schedule a private viewing. We have a mulitiple listing service in our area so I can show you homes from any agency. I look forward to hearing from you.

Christine Brown