Home Buying in 91362>Question Details

dinsmo81, Other/Just Looking in Frederick County, MD

I need to file a lins pendens on a house my wife has purchased. How do I go about this?

Asked by dinsmo81, Frederick County, MD Wed Sep 26, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Ted Mackel’s answer
If you are asking for California Real Estate. Please check out this article I have on my Real Estate Blog. This should answer most of your questions.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 26, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer