Home Buying in Waltham>Question Details

Trulia Boston, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

I need to commute to Waltham- where should I live if I want a short commute?

Asked by Trulia Boston, Boston, MA Fri Oct 12, 2012

I’m moving to Boston but I need to commute to Waltham for work, what neighborhoods should I consider living in if I want a short commute?

Answers

5
Sandy Johnson’s answer

We would be happy to provide you with various options depending upon your needs - ie. single professional or have a family with young children, etc. type of neighborhood, monthly budget, type of property - ie. rent, own, single family house, condominium, amenities desired such as garage, yard, pool, etc. Property tax rates, Schools, places of interests are some other considerations to factor in.

Commuting from the city of Boston or greater Boston area (suburbs) to Waltham depends upon what type of transportation you are planning and have available to you.

All these need to be discussed to tailor fit the best location for your requirements!

We would be happy to help and send you listings that meet your specific criteria!
Our email is RESANDY@ymail.com.

Sandy Johnson, Accredited Buyer Agent
http://www.REsandy.com
603-557-3683
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 12, 2012
Boston neighborhoods can greatly vary in price, ammenities, etc. I'd be happy to work with you.I worked and lived in Boston and Waltham. Give a call

thanks,
Kenzo

Kenzo P. Tatsuno
Agent/National Relocation Specialist
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
617-233-9651 (Cell)
781-893-0808 (Office)
781-893-8229 (Fax)
kenzo.tatsuno@nemoves.com

For Property Searches, please go to:
http://www.nemoves.com/kenzo
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 12, 2012
Well Waltham of course would be your shortest commute :)
Newton, Watertown, Lexington, Belmont - these are all communities that are nearby. I can help you in any of these Towns, call me at 617-974-2568 for assistance
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 12, 2012
And the reason not to live in Waltham is?
You have personal criteria that is not necessary to add to theis site, but when presented to a real estate professional will help them save you time and money.
I would contact a local real estate professional to help with this answer.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Waltham is a very central location and easy access to all major highways. Waltham is a perfect place to buy. Other area's surrounding with easy commuting to Waltham are Watertown, Newton, Lexington, Arlington, Belmont, Weston. I would be happy to answer any of your questions.
Feel free to visit my website, http://www.darleenfoster.com. I can also be reached via email, darleenfoster@remax.net or my cell (617) 448-7894.

Darleen
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012