Home Buying in Waltham>Question Details

Praveen, Home Buyer in Ashland, MA

I need to buy a condo/single family home that I can rent to students near Brandeis Univ in Waltham. How should I proceed? Can you give some details?

Asked by Praveen, Ashland, MA Thu Dec 26, 2013

Answers

9
Praveen, I just noticed that you had posted a questions regarding an investment property - have
you been able to find what your looking for? Have you been a landlord in the past? Maintaining
rental property can be difficult - but making the right purchase can help. Please feel free to reach out
to me if you still need assistance. Good luck! - Nancy Butterly nancy.butterly@ziprealty.com
Are already a Landlord in MA? How much experience do you have in being a Landlord?

If you are a first time landlord, I would recommend that you familiarize yourself with MA Landlord tenant laws. Here is a good link http://www.mass.gov/ago/docs/consumer/landlordtenant073007.pdf

I, too, am an agent in the area that can assist in your property buying ... however, the question is, what is your need? Do you plan to be an owner occupied rental? What is the CAP rate you are hoping to hit? What is driving this investment? How much money are you looking to invest and what is the financing that you're planning to use?

I have bought and sold several properties of my own, both as primary residences as well as investment properties, mostly in Massachusetts, but I've experience in other states as well. I have experience as a landlord in multiple states. I've assisted, advised and managed rental properties for clients on many occasions. If I can be of any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact me at (617) 308-6583. Perhaps the best would be to sit down and discuss what you're hoping to achieve so that you can decide whether it makes sense for us to work together.

Cheers!
Greer
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
Send or call me with your search criteria and I will forward listings to you daily via my Realtor search. You can look through them at your leisure and give me a call if you want to see them. I am happy to work with you as your buyer agent. Looking out for your best interest with this purchase.

Claire
781 424-5443
http://Www.claireleblanc.com for current Waltham listings, sign on and search all you want!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
Please email your contact info to masha@preservationproperties.com
I would love to see if there is any current listing and if you can send me the link...

When you want to buy a home hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've written a best selling book called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home without getting ripped off.. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.helpubuyamerica.com
You can start by connecting with the local agents who are responding to this question and choosing one to work with. I'm an accredited buyer agent with 35+ transactions under my belt on the buyer side alone in the last couple of years. Happy to help you find and evaluate properties.
Masha
781-330-0152
I happy to help you out find best place & location. Give me a call 781 829 9496 any time we can moron your investment.
Praveen- I'm happy to meet with you and go over the whole buying process step by step any time. I am an accredited, experienced buyer agent, and work with first time buyers, give e me a call, happy to help you. My services are free and I am the #1 recommended agent on Trulia for Waltham!!

Claire LeBlanc, ABR

781 424-5443