Home Buying in Cranston>Question Details

tinamarin1974, Home Buyer in Marlin, TX

I need someone to show me a few houses but am not ready to sign a contract is that possible?

Asked by tinamarin1974, Marlin, TX Sat Nov 2, 2013

Answers

10
Lisa Foster-pacheco’s answer
Absolutely, Feel free to give me a call at v your convenience. What areas are you interested in? I can send you some Listings in the area that are active in your search criteria.
I service all of Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Lisafostersold@gmail.com
401-837-2333.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Hi Tina, this is Jose again. I would love to show you some houses whenever you are available and don't worry you don't need to sign a contract until you are ready. I can be reached at 401-316-3172

Jose Diaz
401-316-3172
Jdiazrealty@hotmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
Thank you Jose but I have found someone...
Flag Sun Nov 3, 2013
Hi Tina, My office is located in Cranston and I also live in Cranston so I know the area very well. I'd be glad to show you properties without a buyers contract. Please feel free to contact me.

Elaine Blomenberg
401-225-0316
ALBERT Realtors
http://www.topnotchrealestateinri.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
Hi Tina, I can see that you are having a negative experience with your current agent and for that reason are looking not to sign an agreement with anybody as of yet, So I would like to lend you a more gratifying experience with a Realtor who knows how to treat a buyer and understands that your price range that you have chosen is therefor a reason. I would not have you sign a contract until you find the home that you are looking for and want to move forward with it. Thank you for your time and I hope to be able to help you in your journey to find a house that is the right fit for you.

Jose Diaz
jdiazrealty@hotmail.com
401-316-3172
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Or you can reach me at joshg@alumni.brown.edu.

Want to see some things this weekend?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
According to the National Association of Realtors, both buyers and real estate professionals have reasons to postpone or sidestep discussion of signing a representation agreement. You, as a consumer, want to keep your options open and are wary of creating a contractual obligation, especially if you are in the "just looking" phase. Real estate professionals want to be sure the fit is right and the buyer is ready and able to complete a transaction. It is common practice for real estate professionals to take prospective buyers out to look at a few properties as a way to get acquainted and decide if they will work together. Some states require a written buyer representation agreement.

If you've started looking for a home and a real estate professional to assist you, your agent may ask you to sign a buyer representation agreement.

Carol Claudon
CENTURY 21 Top Sales
Seminole, FL
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
it's interesting that you pointed that out Carol , we met with an agent last week and after speaking with her for about an hour she pulled out the contract immediately and had us sign it ..I gave her a few mls numbers, expressed to her that although we had been pre approved for so much we didn't want to spend that much told her where we were comfortable in the price range and we have manged to look at one property in the price range we were looking in and the entire showing was consistent negativity on her behalf honestly I don't remember much about the property because I couldn't focus ..she insists on the higher end of our price range which lead me to write her a letter expressing how unhappy we were and it is in all of our best interests to part ways at this point..we just aren't compatible but I was also lead to believe that I couldn't look without an agent representing me..
Flag Sat Nov 2, 2013
Hello Tina

I would be more than happy to help.

Contact me when you can.

Braulio Diaz
BMDRealestate@hotmail.com
401.636.1985
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Hi Tina,

Yes it is possible. Just need to know more details.

Feel free to call me at 4012584470 or email at ccox@exitfirm.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Sure. Call me. 4015271994.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Some buyer agents will require you to sign a representation contract. They think this is a good way to get you to keep working with them. I never ask my buyer clients to sign an exclusive right to represent contract. I will be happy to help you locate the right property for you and represent you throughout the transaction process. I find exclusive right to represent contracts are unnecessary. If I am doing my job and representing your interests, you should never feel like you would want to go to another agent. If you did for any reason, you would be free to do so.

I am a full time Realtor and I take my job seriously. I would be happy to take some time to talk with you and explain the process, what your obligations are as a buyer, and determine what you are looking for so that I can best help you locate and purchase the right property for you.

Call me anytime on my cell at 401-206-8907

Steve
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013