Home Buying in 19802>Question Details

Lucillia Cau…, Home Buyer in Wilmington, DE

I need someone to install a electric water heater

Asked by Lucillia Caudle, Wilmington, DE Fri Jul 25, 2014

labor only

Help the community by answering this question:


My sister is looking for someone to do this as well. She is going to be moving in to her own home soon and she needs to get everything figured out. Were you able to find someone that you trust? I know my sister is very particular about who she hires. http://www.mcdermottplumbing.com/water-heater-installations.html
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 22, 2015
The easiest way to have your electric water heater installed is to hire a general contractor. They are usually good at most everything. I would just make a quick call and see if they do that kind of service. If they don't they probably have references that you can use instead. http://www.thecleanplumbers.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 28, 2015
In our area you can either do it yourself or hire a plumber to do it. And it requires a permit. You can check with your city or county to see if a permit is required. Call a handyman or plumber.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 25, 2014
I agree that it is a good option to get a plumber. I have a neighbor that recently needed to get a new water heater, but he tried to install it himself. It turned out to be much more difficult than he anticipated, and he needed a plumber to help fix things up afterward anyway. Your suggestion to get a plumber is a very good idea, since they should be able to get it installed without too much problem! http://www.battagliaplumbingservice.com.au
Flag Wed Feb 4, 2015
It is good advice to check on needing a permit or not. Some area are very different about getting work done in or on a house. Calling a plumber or handyman could be good for this sort of situation. Since the water heater has already been purchased, it should cost less because they are just doing the labor and not supplying the parts.
Flag Tue Jan 13, 2015
I agree that hiring a plumber is a good option. An even better option would be to hire a heater installation service. They will have more experience with installing heaters and generally, they will provide a better quality finished product. I would recommend asking around to see which heater installation services have the best reviews in your area.
Flag Mon Dec 15, 2014
I would call a company that specializes in this. There are some around certain areas and I would see if yours is one of them. Other than that, I would consider looking into a plumber. He could also help you with what you need! http://www.theenergyexperts.com/tankless-water-heater-installations.php
Flag Thu Dec 4, 2014
I need to find someone who does this as well. I think that hiring a plumber is a good idea. You will want to do some research to find someone local. http://www.dhamerplumbing.com/services-available.html
Flag Thu Nov 6, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer