Freedom, Both Buyer and Seller in Hawaii

I need referrals for home inspectors in the 14210 zip code area. Know anyone who does quality inspections for investors from out of state?

Asked by Freedom, Hawaii Wed Jan 11, 2012

Answers

2
I have a potential solution for you. I am relocating back to the Buffalo area later this year.

When open, we will be a full service rental management, inspection and improvement company geared towards out of town investors and local agents such as yourself.

Preliminary business filings are under Miller and Associates.

For your reference, I have operated my business previously in Buffalo as Spectrum Services located in Depew NY for almost 15 years, servicing homeowners as well as business clients in all types of repair and renovations.

I would be happy to speak with you at any time. You can contact my personal cell at 407-844-9694.

I would like to tell you more. I am sure you have questions as well.

Sincerely, Rick Miller
Yes, plenty. My favorite is Julie Babcock - Nook and cranny Home inspections. Let me know if you need a phone number if you do not find her online.
Web Reference: http://www.716realty.com