Home Buying in Livermore>Question Details

Jo, Both Buyer and Seller in

I need information about new home communities in livermore and the current price ranges. Are they willing to?

Asked by Jo, Sat Apr 19, 2008

negotiate? How is the market condition? Is this a place worth investing in?

Answers

2
Jo
Livermore is a Great place to invest in Real Estate. You will find it less expensive than Pleasanton and a much better commute than say Brentwood or Tracy. Kelly is right about those new developments. I really like "The Grove" Northbrook Homes" builds a great home all of their designs are more country feeling no stucco and they have a really nice community park right in the middle of the development. If your are thinking about buying a "NEW" home I think this is a great time. Prices are really at a all time low from these builders and interest rates are still very good as well. The new builders have left over inventory from over a year ago and want to get them off their books before the end of the year. If you contact me before you go visit any new builder I will be able to negotiate a "REALLY" supper deal for you that could include a lower price and many upgrades as well. The key here is I need to register you on the first visit. I know all of the new communities and the agents that are at the model homes. I can meet you out at any of these new developments anytime.

John Petrocelli
EcoBroker®, CRS
Windermere Properties of the East Bay
888-750-3797 toll free
Hi Jo,
There are several new home communities in Livermore: The Grove by Northbrook Homes (high $700s to mid $800s), Arroyo Crossing by O'Brien Homes (low $700s to over $1 million), Private Reserve by Signature ($1 million plus), and the Shea Homes community near the Airway Blvd. exit (townhomes and detached from the high $300s and up). They are definitely willing to negotiate, at least by offering upgrade incentives and sometimes financing incentives. The market appears to be stabilizing in terms of inventory levels and prices. Over the long term, I think Livermore's location, growth of downtown, and population base make it an attractive choice for investing. Please let me know if I can provide more information!