Arch2112, Home Buyer in 11729

I need info for a Property listed on realtec a partner of yours. $87,000, Pre-foreclosure on Nichols road, Deer Park,N.Y., Long Island11729 no info

Asked by Arch2112, 11729 Thu May 12, 2011

the property is listed as pre-foreclosure for $87,000. There is no MLS# I would like to see this property if it is in fact a single family home in this area Contact me as soon as possible johnellis2112@yahoo.com, or call at 1-631-254-2645 I already have a pre-approved mortgage to work with, but would like to look and maybe make offer.

Answers

1
Anna Brocco’s answer
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--or some other fees, some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties...