wandastrental, Both Buyer and Seller in Lincoln, RI

I need home sales information for 2009. Is there an online source i can use. Thank you.

Asked by wandastrental, Lincoln, RI Tue Aug 21, 2012

Answers

3
wandastrental’s answer
I am challenging my assesment, and they are looking for 2009 comps. that is the year they are referencing. That are not interested in current comps. One of my investment properties is assessed for $30k more than I paid for it.
Thanks for your input.
Angela
So you are looking for specific sales data? You mention you are an investor, do you a have a Realtor you work with know and trust? If you do they should be able to get you the information. If not I can help you. But no most of the public websites have only current listings, but with my MLS access I can pull the data you are looking for.
Flag Tue Aug 21, 2012
Good afternoon Wanda,

My initial gut reaction is the same as Tim's but if you are really in need of this information as a Realtor we have a resource for it that I can guide you to. Or I also put together charts for current more relevant data. Let me know if you would like the link to historical data.
Why would you need sales info from 3 years ago. I hope my guess is not correct, so tell us why you would be interested in 3 year old sales data.