SVJETLANASTR…, Home Buyer in Saint Petersburg, FL

I need help finding lender for single family home . I had a short sale 17 months ego.My credit score is in 670.

Asked by SVJETLANASTRBAC, Saint Petersburg, FL Sat Jan 5, 2013

Answers

11
Cohn Pamela’s answer
Svjetlanasatrbac,

Call Karen- she is with Capstone & GTE Credit union. If she can't help you she will point you in the rigtht direction of who can or what you need to do first.

Karen Grim-
Karen.grim@teamchfa.org
813 414-8069 fax number
cell phone is the same 813 695-2964

Are you currently looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

Since you live in the Tampa Bay area, I also have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. I issue you a number you can call on ANY Real Estate For Sale sign and a computer reads the MLS information to you, from the street number & address for all ACTIVE MLS listings. If this would be helpful let me know. If you have a smart phone & TEXT "PAMELA" to 727-213-5142 it will give you a free mobile site. Bookmark it to you front page and use it anytime. Email me your cell phone & I'll registered it so you won't get annoying follow up calls. If you want to talk to me there is a prompt or you can call me on my cell. If you want to put it on multiple phones, I can put up to three numbers on one user name. Just send the numbers you want added. Put it in your favorites for quick access when you are driving around. I use it all the time.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Look for a Mortgage Broker. They work with a variety of lenders and each lender has a variety of Mortgage products. Your credit score is not the lowest I've seen succeed. Before you even begin your house search get pre-approved with a lender. Not just qualified but actually do the credit check and get pre-approved. Then with letter in hand contact a Realtor and you know exactly how much house you can afford. Find a Realtor that knows your selected area. They will know the inventory (what houses are available) and may also know of some that are not currently on the market but will be soon. Good luck.
It looks like you are on the right track. I have a couple local contacts I can give you. I just ask them to square away my referrals. You can determine who you like and what options work best for you. Let me know if you would like their contact information. Just let them know your situation and get your ducks in a row so you are prepared and ready to make offers when your pre approval comes through. Shoot me an email and I'll give you their information. If you want to start looking at certain area's let me know. Regardless you are on the right track stay motivated and continue doing well. Contact me via phone, text, or email even connect on Facebook or Twitter. The information is embedded in my profile.

Warm Regards, Jereme Carter
carter@mytampabayrealty
http://mytampabayrealty.com/
-
-
Would a 90% LTV with No PMI work for you? (see below)

The objectives of any loan at this time is to help you:

1. Recover past lost equity through buying a Florida property at these extremely low prices
2. Re-establish mortgage quickly vs. waiting for years
3. Retain as much income as possible with Mortgage Interest write off savings in the interim time
4. Refinance after approx. 12 to 23 months with a low cost loan while rates are still low

97% LTV- NO PMI
97% LTV- CONDO- NO PMI
90% LTV- 2nd Home- NO PMI
90% LTV- JUMBO- NO PMI
85% LTV- Super Jumbo- NO PMI

85% LTV- Invest. /Rental
80% LTV- Foreign Nationals
70% LTV- Manf. Homes over 90k

STATED INCOME ALT-up to Super Jumbo

90% LTV- Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure Forgiveness

Please contact Daniel Jacques from BANC HOME LOANS. He can definitely help you out and guide you in the right direction!

Daniel Jacques
Loan Officer
Residential Lending
NMLS# 414178
BANC HOME LOANS
Office: 925-222-6850
Fax: 925-849-1879
Daniel.Jacques@Banchomeloans.com
djacques.banchomeloans.com
Give Brian a call at our in house mortgage broker, Integrity Home Loan of Central FL a call. If you can qualify or not he will definitely let you know. If you can qualify for a loan then give me a call and I will help you find the home that best fits your needs.

Below is Brian's contact information:

Brian Finucane / Senior Loan Originator

Integrity Home Loan | NMLS ID 911256 | Correspondent Lender

1545 South Belcher Road, Clearwater, FL 33764

Direct: 727-450-3913 | Cell: 813-362-8453 | Toll Free: 855-214-4980 x 103 | Fax: 206-203-0797|

http://www.Home-Financing-Solutions.com

Integrity Home Loan of Central FL, Inc. values its reputation as a reliable partner in the mortgage community. Please click on this link below to see our 'A+' rated BBB score

Joe Martino
Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.

727-324-3709
-

See my post below.

30% down is pretty much a sure thing, but I need to ask about 10 questions, so call me today if you're serious about buying a home.

===
Whether you can get a mortgage to purchase another home will depend on how you paid your mortgage before a short sale. If you paid always on time and have a good explanation of why you went short sale (meaning not strategic short sale) you may qualify. If you didn't pay your mortgage then forget it.
=
=
Short Sale Forgiveness Programs are now available in FL for those who have recently gone through a Short Sale. These programs allow borrowers to Re-Establish Mortgage Credit quickly, Recover lost equity by purchasing at these low prices and take advantage of Interest Write Off Savings too!

80% LTV-Stated Income Alt
80% LTV-FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop. – No min. credit score!
75% LTV-Stated Income Alt to Mega Jumbo

75% LTV-Foreign Nationals-Stated Income Alt to Super Jumbo
75% CLTV-NEW- after Short Sale, BK or Foreclosure to Super Jumbo

70% LTV-Soft and Hard Money-Stated Income Alt to Super Jumbo

Contact me 24/7, I'll actually return your calls and emails.

Steve McRory

Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida

steve@pro-option.com

http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM

Ph: 888 662 4404

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
==
Give Barry Beote at Everbank a call. He might be able to help you. 727-450-6910 barry.beote@everbank.com

Give us a call when you are ready to start house shopping.

Tara May Webster
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
727-542-4219
I would recommend you start by getting qualified with a reputable lender. Determine what payment and mortgage size you are comfortable with, then start shopping for homes in that price range. I would bee happy to refer you to a lender who is excellent with credit issues. Once you have an idea of a price range, I would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.