protocallser…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I need help finding comparisons which included Square feet, sales price, sold dates,distance to investment property(less than 1 mile) , dom, year buil

Asked by protocallservicesllc, Chicago, IL Sun Aug 10, 2014

Answers

6
You can ask the service from a local Realtor to provide you a Comparative Market Analysis that will give you the above needed information.
The best way to do it is by the comparative market analysis approach.
You have options.
The county tax assessors office can give you access to that data. Be advised you will need to do a lot of data sifting and be aware, those records may not be as accurate as you want to believe. For the most part, owners don't want the tax assessor on their land on in their house.

The data you will find will not be current. Comprehensive data will start about going back four months.
Unfortunately, the tax assessor has no clue regarding days on market.

The good news is folks like myself swim in these numbers everyday. And we are happy to share them with you. We can do in minutes what will take you hours to compile and our numbers will be current, relevant and you will have a guide to help interpret the data.

Pick up phone and give a Chicago REALTOR a call.
Reach out to a Realtor they will be able to provide com parables for you.
Any real estate professional should be able to run comps for you. Reach out to one that is an expert in the area that you are looking to invest
Your question did not post fully. If you email me at patrick.noland@bairdwarner.com with some basic info on your property, I would be happy to assist you in your comparison search.