Trevor Coke, Home Buyer in Pembroke Pines, FL

I need help finding communities in the, pembroke pines, fl area and the miramar, fl area with HOA under 200 dollars

Asked by Trevor Coke, Pembroke Pines, FL Thu Feb 17, 2011

Answers

8
it is easier to find houses that have hoa's under $200 than condos. The more important question is what kind of area/resale value does the property have, because you can find cheap, but would you really want to live there?

The best thing is for you to hook up with a professional realtor, who knows the areas/buildings/school systems and can customize your search. I just closed on a very nice Fannie Mae REO in Pembroke Pines, 2br/2bth, where the maintenance fee was $240/mo; however, we picked it up fo $75,000, and it was in a security-gated development in a nice area.

Let me know if I can find you a similar deal. FNMA's Homepath sometimes offers $3500 twd closing costs.
Hi Trevor:

Take these guys and gals up on their offers! There certainly are condominiums with lower association dues in all parts of Florida. Typically the communities with low monthly fees- have limited to no amenities, such as pools, gyms, clubhouses, etc.

❧ MIAMI BEACH REAL ESTATE GUY ✱ WATERWAY REALTY, REALTORS®
my email is tcoke04@yahoo.com
Trevor,

Please let me know your email so I can send you some listings. Please reply to sedat@celiks.com.

Dear Trevor,

There are home owner associations in Pembroke Pines that fit this criteria. That is easy to discover.

Susan Penn, PA
EWM Realtor
2000 Main Street
Weston, FL 33326
954-557-5993
penn.s@ewm.com
I will send you some listings soon. Please use my email sedat@celiks.com to communicate.

Sedat Celik
954-661-2565 b
I was looking for a 2+ bed 2+ bathroom with a garage under $100,000
Please let me know your specifications of the house you want to buy and your budget for the house so I can provide you a list of properties that fit into that criteria.

Sedat Celik

sedat@celiks.com
954-661-2565