Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

msjazee, Other/Just Looking in Phoenix, AZ

I need help!!!!

Asked by msjazee, Phoenix, AZ Mon Jul 8, 2013

Im looking in the maryvale or alhambra to rent a house. 3bd 2ba rent 750.00 a month. This is the situation im in. My bankruptcy isn't discharge yet within 45 to 60 days I'll have my discharge. Will anyone rent to me now instead of later?

Help the community by answering this question:


Yes, it's possible to find a property manager or landlord, but they will likely want you to sign a waiver stating you agree not to include it in the BK. You may want to search Trulia or Rentals.com for options if you aren't working with an agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 12, 2013
There are several apartment complexes that will rent rent you an apartment. You will have to have proof of income, and maybe a letter of explanation about the bankruptcy.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 11, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer