Amy, Home Buyer in Cicero, IL

I need an contact number to make an appointment to see 1613 south 61st Court, Cicero IL

Asked by Amy, Cicero, IL Fri Aug 3, 2012

Answers

6
Amy, I show that house to not be for sale in the multiple listing service. If you want the history of this property, let me know
Noah
Hi Amy, If you haven't yet, I recommend enlisting the help of an agent. You can interview several different people and agencies before you decide who fits best with you. There are different types of agents as well. For instance, our agency is considered a Discount Brokerage-meaning we give back a portion of our commisions, others are not and you will pay the full amount in commision. Both types will provide you with the same quality of service, but again, you must choose an agent the you like and fits in with your style. Let us know if we can help.
http://www.lucidrealty.com
I would be happy to help. Give me a call. 6306699532
Hi Amy,

Just call any agent and should be happy to schedule and appointment for you to see the property on 61st Court.

Good Luck Amy!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
i would get an agent to help you whoyoubuilkd a relationship with
Amy,

If you are not working with a real estate agent and would like to schedule an appointment to view a home that is currently listed in the MLS, then call me at 224-805-2616. I'll see what I can do to schedule the appointment at a time convenient for both of us.