Home Buying in 48228>Question Details

James, Other/Just Looking in Midtown, Sacramento,...

I need an agent in detroit michigan who specializes in REO's and vacant land.

Asked by James, Midtown, Sacramento, CA Thu May 1, 2008

I would also like the referral to have extensive knowledge in property redevelopment, zoning restrictions, and future zoning changes, etc.

Help the community by answering this question:


Please let me know if i can be of assistance. I can put you in touch with a handful of Urban Planners here in the Detroit area.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 24, 2013
Hey James,

Check out http://www.seekingagents.com, it's a good way to find agents in your area with reviews etc.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 1, 2008
I can recommend Kirk Lovely with Michigan Commercial Properties. He used to work for Ford Land Development. His direct contact number is 248-684-4058
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 1, 2008
James, Just a quick question so we can work harder for you. Would this be for residential or commercial. Each would require a different specialty.
Web Reference: http://mi-living.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 1, 2008
Hi James ... I'd be more than happy to give you some references. Drop me a line.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 1, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer