mrsbdubb26, Home Buyer in Little Rock, AR

I need a subprime loan lender

Asked by mrsbdubb26, Little Rock, AR Wed Apr 3, 2013

I have a family of three that I am the sole provider for, I work at a local hospital here in Little Rock, my income is barely making it with me being the sole provider and the constant inflation of everything now a days. I would like to purchase a home and pay mortgage in the range of $700 to $850 a month. I am currently renting a home, I've lived here since October, I feel that I am over paying the rooms are small, nothing is up to date, I pay all my own utilities, one bathroom, and the kitchen sink leaks, I could go on and on. I am thankful for the roof over my head. But I don't think this is what I am wanting. I think it's time for ownership. Does anyone know who can help me? I am attending the first time homeowner program for assistance with my down payment as well.

Answers

2
Give me a call, i have some help options 501-801-7626
I am happy to assist you! I can refer you to several wonderful lenders that work with first time homebuyers as well as assistant programs. Yes, home ownership is a wonderful thing and this is definitely the time to look into it with the rates so low. Please call me 501-310-7755. I am happy to assist you in all your real estate needs! Love helping people achieve their dreams!! Look forward to hearing from you!
Alice Mattox
Coldwell Banker Rector Phillip Morris
501-310-7755
amattox@cbrpm.com