Laura Cutrig…, Home Buyer in Lilly, PA

I need a rent option or owner finance home in the Tyrone/Altoona area anything available?

Asked by Laura Cutright, Lilly, PA Thu Jun 17, 2010

Would like a rent option/owner finance home in the Altoona/Tyrone area older home preferably,have credit issues that keep me from getting a conventional loan, I also have pets which I know can be an issue. Credit repair is a priority.

Answers

1
Hi Laura
Most Sellers need to sell their home and receive the proceeds to purchase their next home.You may want to look at homes that are vacant and have been on the market a long time. There are a few homes in the Tyone area that have been on the market for a while and are vacant. . Every seller have different needs. You never know if a seller is willing to look at an Article of Agreement. You need a Realtor to ask the sellers if they would consider owner financing. I would be glad to show you homes and assist you. Just give me a call, text or email.
Talk with you soon!