Home Buying in 91915>Question Details

Hortencia Ga…, Home Buyer in Chula Vista, CA

I need a referral to a knowledgable loan broker. I filed for bankruptcy and it was discharged in 2010.

Asked by Hortencia Garcia, Chula Vista, CA Thu May 31, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Heg,
I can refer you to my favorite loan broker from Point Mortage. She has many years experience. Has done wonders and is very creative with financing. She can get the job done! Contact me for her info.
Thank You
Maria Esparza
Coldwell Banker West
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 1, 2012
I can refer you to an excellent mortgage specialist in our office who can discuss different options with you.

Just email me at Allison@AllisonGaynor.com. Or call / text me at 832-477-7039.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 1, 2012
Hi Heg,
You can call Andre Kwan at Prime Lending 619-623-9393.

John Stacy
Bank Owned and Short Sale Specialist
Weichert Realtors Elite
619-892-2985 cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 1, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer