Home Buying in Bremen>Question Details

Robin Adair, Real Estate Pro in 27502

I need a referral for a real estate attorney/title company to assist in closing on a property in Bremen, Alabama that has experience with real estate

Asked by Robin Adair, 27502 Fri Dec 30, 2011


Help the community by answering this question:


Culpepper & Associates. Tim Culpepper is an experienced attorney in real estate. I'm sure that Tim or one of the other attorneys with the firm can help you close your property in Bremen. The closing Secretary's name is Barbara.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 27, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer