Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Krishna, Home Buyer in Leesburg, VA

I need a realtor who can help me to get a condo in Miami and later help me to rent it out.

Asked by Krishna, Leesburg, VA Wed Dec 11, 2013

Answers

32
We specialize in South Florida real estate, feel free to look at our listings to see if there is a match.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
Happy to assist in this endeavor, view my listings for interest.
Web Reference: http://www.olgarubin.com/
I have a bank owned condo available in Kendall, a very nice location! You can view it by visiting my profile. I have 2 other condos in pre-marketing, also bank owned for which I can send you more information. I work with a very good number of out of State investors, not only do I find them the right investment but also arrange repairs to get the property ready to lease. Please contact me via my profile with your information.
I hope this find you well and you are ready to enjoy the Holiday seasons with your loved ones.
I will be glad to assist you. Please let me know what area you are interested in. You may also visit my website: http://www.usabesthomes.com You will have access to a large inventory of the three-county area.

Feel free to contact me via email or cell phone.

Cordially Yours,

Gary Jean-Enard, CIPS, CIIIS, TRC, LMC.
UNITED Realty Group
Realtor® Associate
Residential, Commercial & Investment
Certified Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair Specialist
786-290-4760
http://www.usabesthomes.com

Cordially Yours,

Gary Jean-Enard , CIPS, CIIIS, TRC, LMC.
UNITED Realty Group
Realtor® Associate
Residential, Commercial & Investment
Certified Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair Specialist
786-290-4760
http://www.usabesthomes.com
Hi Kristina,
I work very closely with investors by getting them rental properties and managing the properties for them. My investors are from different countries South America, Europe, Asia, and USA. I do have listíngs directly in different areas of Miami, Coral Gables, Kendall, and Hialeah. You can contact me directly.
Marco Torres
Miami Premier Realty
(305)903-3123
mtorresrealtor@aol.com
Rentals in the Miami area are high. All areas are rentable. It just depends how much you want to pay for a property.
Please feel free to call or email me and we can discuss different areas in Miami.
Donna Stewart
Advanta Reatly
dstewart@advantarealty.com
305-979-0923
I'll be happy to help you. I live and work in the Brickell area which is highly rentable and can command higher rental prices because its an area so important for students, executives, etc. Please give me a call. 786-547-5288.
Hi Krishna,
Im sure you already have received many helpful answers and just to add some of my personal insight i would say some of the highly rentable areas in Miami are either Brickell ( downtown Miami)where huge number of young professionals live and work ,very busy and vibrant with lots of new construction going on which in its turn bring up value of existing condos and rent prices as well .Another area i consider very popular and whats most important safest of all is Sunny Isles Beach which besides being within immediate proximity to the beach has great schools, parks for kids and conveniently located close to major infrastructure.If you would like me to get you approximate numbers for annual income and what costs it involves,how to get the best buck out of income property,i would be happy to assist you. Just email me or contact via info below.
Tatiana Kolomiets ,Realtor @ Paz Global R.E. Investments
305.987.7470
info@tatianakolomiets.com
http://TatianaKolomiets.com
Web Reference: http://TatianaKolomiets.com
Krishna
If you are interested in buying a property, I would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your real estate needs, please if you need to speak with me do not hesitate to call me or email me. I’m here waiting to hear from you!

I look forward to assisting you with any of your real estate needs, now or in the future

anagalrealtor@gmail.com.
Cell: 786-493-3378 EFax: 786-279-0920
REO and Short Sale Specialist, CDPE and FPA Certificate
Florida Realty of Miami 9415 Sunset Dr suite 236, Miami FL 33173-Office 305-598-5488
Dear Krishna: I am real estate broker with experience of more then 20 years now. My pride is many satisfy clients. There is now secret in this - I put my clients first. Will be glad to put the whole team of professionals (title company, mortgage, inspections est0 without any cost(by Florida Law my service being paid by Sellers) for you serve all of your real estate needs. Please email to me and/or call to give me more specifics what exactly you are looking for. Respectfully, Victoria Malinovskaya 305-335-7743 mavita@msn.com
Hi Krishna I have a beautiful Direct Ocean View huge apt In Miami Beach please kindly if you send me your email via text or to my email I can send you pictures & details My name is Susi Campos cell 3057104076 email: susirltr@bellsouth.net
I will help you out with all these needs. Please contact me through phone (786-333-3727) or email Attila@MiamiStarrProperties.com
Hi Krishna,
There are many great realtors here in Miami, as you can see! It is really best for you to work with a realtor who specializes in the he area that yor are interested in. We all cannot know every section of Miami and we specialize in certain locations.
The location and size will be determined by your budget. I would be glad to assist you, and direct you to another real estate professional if I am not located in the area that best suits you.

Fell free to contact me so we can discuss your property needs,

Beth Jenkins
south Florida Brokers
786-374-4788
Bethjenk1@gmail.com
Our team specializes in this type of activity. We currently work with 2 investors from up north whom have purchased over 50 units from us that we have successfully leased. If you are interested in discussing please contact me at David.Kurz@KAREhomes.com or call at 786-299-252 - you can also visit our website at http://www.TheMiamiHomeSearch.com

David Kurz
RE/MAX
KARE Team Leader
Hi Krishna my name is Daniel correa I'm with Florida realty of Miami you can call me 305-962-3989 I will personally take you phone call any time
Hi Krishna How much you would like to pay for a condo? Will be financed or cash?.
Please e-mail me to ivavc_04@hotmail.com.

Ivania Villavicencio
Florida Capital Realty
786-234-8742
Hi, Krishna.
That's what I do. I have extensive experience in the Kendall Area of Miami, near Universities, and business, which make a great place to own rental property. I work closing with out town owners to manage their property professionally and effectively.
Please feel free to email me at elsacrist@hotmail.com or call me at 305-793-8476, so we can begin our business relationship....
Hi, Krishna.

I will be more than glad to assist you. Please feel free to contact me at 305-283-5912

Thank you. Kindest,

Maria Alejandra Ballestrin
Tel: 305-283-5912
Realtor at Elite Miami Realty, LLC
31 SE 3rd St
Brickell on the River Suite 314
http://www.SellBuyRentBrickell.com
Email: mariaballestrinre@gmail.com
Email: alejandra@EliteMIamiRealty.com
Dear Krisha:

Please let me know the area in Miami you are looking for, price range and other specific info you may want me to consider so I can email you what is available. I would be happy to assist you. Here is my contact information:

Yamile M Espinosa
Licensed Real Estate Broker
GRI, CLHMS, BPOR, Five Star Institute REO Certified Specialist
Miami Grand Realty, Inc
6855 SW 81 ST #120
Miami, FL 33143
e-fax:954-839-6624
Alternate fax: 305-933-8248
yamile.espinosa@gmail.com
Web: http://www.miamigrandrealty.com
Find Properties also at: http://www.facebook.com/miamigrandrealty
Please give me a call, as I can help you with your real estate needs here in South Florida.

Tamika Moses
The Keyes Company
tamikamoses@keyes.com
954-404-4646
Krishna,

I will be happy to assist you. Please call me or email me at your earliest convenience.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
305-218-2504
AlbertSellsHomes@gmail.com
My name is Renata Magalhaes
Im a realtor from RESF.
I speak english, spanish and Portuguese and will be glad to assist you
Feel free to contact me at your convenience to get started with your home search.
Real Estate Sales Force, Inc
C: 786 299 8558
Email: renatarealty@gmail.com
I am specialized working with investors and would like to consult you in this manner.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

Respectfully,

Erkan Korkmaz
Real Estate Consultant
Keller Williams Eagle Realty

954-699-9298
Hola
Tengo varios apartamentos para la venta contactame directamente y te puedo ayudar.

Vicqui Zavala
Realtor Associate
Real Living. First Service Realty
Cell 786-553-3824
E-mail: vicquizavala.realtor@gmail.com
Website: VicquiZavala.sef.fusionmls.com
I have a large selection of condos available at this moment please contact me and I will help you out
Hi Krishna,

My name is Frank Cruz and I would be happy to assist you. Please call me at your earliest opportunity.

Thank You,

305-989-7593
Hi I'll be happy to assist you. My name is Alexander Bravo, from Miami Florida
786-391-7059