Home Buying in Carol Stream>Question Details

Joe, Home Buyer in Carol Stream, IL

I need a realtor to look at houses tomorrow in Carol Stream, IL. Im looking at 170,000 and lower. Please let me know

Asked by Joe, Carol Stream, IL Tue Aug 23, 2011

Answers

4
Since the original message was from 2011, Joe probably found a Realtor and a home by now.
It is quickly turning into a sellers market, as sellers realize that buyers are out looking right now before the interest rates go up! First question I have for you are you pre-qualified with a mortgage banker? (I can negotiate a better price for you in you are).
Secondly do you want a single family or a townhouse?
I have had 30 years of experience in Real Estate and was a former builder, so I know construction. I love to negotiate and an dedicated to get the best price for you!
I have plenty of happy satisfied clients that would be happy to give me a reference. Love to talk to you so give me a call at 630-253-6044 or e-mail me at Steve@SteveRandolph.com
Hi Joe,

There are approximately 20 homes for sale in Carol Stream under $170,000 of which at least 4 are not short sales. You didn't indicate how many beds/bath and whether or not you are willing to buy a home that requires mid to extensive repairs, whether you are working with an agent or have been pre-approved. Call me tomorrow or email me and I'll be glad to send you the listings and perhaps get you out to see some of these homes tomorrow and to answer any questions you may have about buying a home in today's market! Thanks,
Linda Schalk, Keller Williams Success Realty, 847-630-3993, LindaSchalk@KW.com
Consider interviewing in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and work with that person--he/she will be your best guide.....