Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

Voices Member,  in

I need a realtor. I was recently approved for a FHA home loan for $140,000 and also a Mycommunity mortgage for $125,000.

Asked by Voices Member, Wed Sep 11, 2013

Answers

18
You are going to be very very popular. Interview a couple of brokers and go with the broker you mesh with the most.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
I would interview two or three agents and go with the one you mesh best with. Its free to use their services.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Where are you interested in buying a home?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Good Day ! I found your advertisement and would like to offer a complimentary consultation for you to achieve the greatest results. I’m Bernie Small, licensed Real Estate Broker, with ‘4 Sale Realty’ in which I have been the company’s #1 top selling agent for the past 3 years.

I bring comparative market analysis, energy, availability plus what to look for if you were going to choose a broker. I would be glad to schedule a time via your busy schedule to assist with your project.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience for opportunities. Again, I am glad that you are taking the initiative in seeking out a realtor.

Bernie Small
4 Sale Realty
773-354-1066
http://www.creativeapartmentrental.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Would love to help you obtain the dream home you are looking for. Contact me at 773-419-4623 visit my website at GusMendoza.Com
Thank You.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
I would love to help you with your real estate needs please call me at 708-267-2008.Thank you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
I will be more than happy to help you turn your real estate dream into a reality. Give me a call 773.213.6144 and we can get started.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
You might benefit from this article since you are searching on a third party website. Deals can be found once you engage a real estate professional and not before. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/pitfalls-of-online-real-…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Get ready for a windfall - you will find a lot of great agents listed here
If you are looking for further referals please let me know - I am familiar with your area and I know several qualified agents that have closed many transactions in kenwood/Woodlawn/bronzeville
Sam Sharp
Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending
ssharp@guaranteedrate.com

http://www.guaranteedrate.com/SamSharp

vCard / Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / A+ BBB Rating

o: 773.290.0455 / m: 312.217.4030 / f: 773.516.6056

3940 North Ravenswood , Chicago, IL 60613
NMLS ID: 224518
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
I have been working in the Woodlawn area recently, so I know it pretty well. There are definitely opportunities for you there. I also know Oak Park well. Please contact me at krn621@gmail.com and we can get to work right away! If you like, I can provide referrals.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
I think there are FHA choices in those areas that will work well for you. email or call me and we can see if I can help.
(773) 732-9123
Dave Hanna
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Email me bbiederman@citypointrealty.com & indicate precisely what you are looking to buy.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Hi Redgurlasu,

Where are you looking to buy? How many bedrooms? Feel free to contact me if you need further assistance.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
CONTINUED: I'm looking to purchase in the kenwood/Woodlawn/bronze bills areas & Oak Park. It seems as if I won't find a FHA in my price range, even though I'm approved for $140,000, my price range is $100,000 & below (+/-). That is why my bank did an approval for the my community mortgage also. I am also currently searching for down payment assistance grants, as I do have some money but I don't want to buy a home with no money in the bank.
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you a list of my properties
There is a lot to choose from in Woodlawn. Let me know if I can be of service.
Nick Radakoivch Home Sales Realty nickrxhc@yahoo.com
I'm glad to hear you're in the market to purchase. I work with a selected Top Notch realtors in the chicago area that I can refer you to. Also, you want to get a second opinion on your mortgage options. Almost all the issues in closing a purchase nowadays come from your financing. Don't get stuck scrambling for a loan at the last minute, call me today!

Having personally closed thousands of FHA loans in my career, I can offer you the best option in the market and close your loan in less than 30 days.

Alexander Romo
Senior Vice President Mortgage Lending
217060
312-738-8430
http://www.AlexanderRomo.com
Let me know what you are looking for? Location? Bed Size, Etc and I send you a list of places if you are not working with anyone yet? Best Requards