Home Buying in Arlington>Question Details

Ashley Pullum, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

I need a realtor

Asked by Ashley Pullum, Washington, DC Tue Mar 5, 2013

I am looking to purchase a two bedroom condo in the NoVA area. I am looking to spend around 185,000-200,000. I currently live in Arlington (love it), however I am willing to look in surround areas of Alexandria and Falls Church.

Answers

12
Hi Ashley,
Did you ever end up finding a home? If you're still looking, please let me know - I would love to help you!
Hi Ashley,
This a good time for your plans. I think you know that I have been in Real Estate since September of 1985 and a Real Estate Broker since January of 1989. I have seen the ups and downs couple of times over!
I can only assist you after complying with the new rules and regulations. I must meet you in my office to execute a Buyer Broker Agreement (required by law) and find out exactly what you’re looking for, go over your financial situation in detail and go from there.

K. Ron Atabaki
Associate Broker
Fairfax Realty Inc.
Tyson’s Corner Branch
703-969-6100 cell
Hi Ashley,

I am not only an Accredited Buyer Agent (ABR) realtor and Lifetime Top Producer (Northern Virginia Association of Realtors certified), but I am a home renovator. I buy and sell homes so I have access to inventory outside the MLS that is not generally available. Plus I have access to short sales that have been approved and foreclosures (I list and sell them for Bank of America).

Give me a call today! I guarantee you'll be pleased you did.

David Maier, MBA, ABR, e-PRO
REMAX Distinctive
703-403-5712
http://www.DavidSellsProperties.com
Hi Ashley

That is exciting that you are going to begin your house hunt. Right now is a good time to buy with mortgage rates being so low! Do you know when you are going to start your home search? Know when you would want to settle by (ie the home is yours)? Have you talked to a mortgage lender to make sure this is what you qualify for and feel comfortable paying? This is important since the pre-qualification letter you get is part of the sales contract. Alexandria and Falls Church will have more options than Arlington will.

Please feel to reach out to me if you have additional questions or need assistance. I am an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), meaning I do a lot of my work with home buyers.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net
Hello Ashley,

I have a good opportunity in Falls Church.
You can reach me @ 703-980-8683 or email: Raymondzakka@weichert.com
Hello Ashley,

I have a nice opportunity in Falls Church.
You can reach me @ 703-980-8683 or email : Raymondzakka@weichert.com

Raymond
You'll do best in Alexandria in that price range. The Fairfax section of Alexandria, but possibly the city of Alexandria also. Feel free to email me if you'd like info on specific properties. I'm a Realtor in Arlington, but also work in most of northern VA. My email is panhines@aol.com. Thanks, Tricia
Hi Ashley,
I would appreciate an opportunity to interview with you as you go about selecting a realtor. With interest rates as they are, it is a great time to buy. Please give me a call 703-939-0668 or e-mail me at g.hughes@hansen-hughes.com.

If you would like to look around a little, please feel free to go to my web site to search for homes - http://www.novaagent.com from your computer or m.novaagent.com from your phone.
Hi Ashley,

How exciting! It's a great time to make the decision to buy with interest rates as low as they are. I have a fabulous team that includes a great lender, home inspector, closing company and many others to ensure a smooth and painless transaction. I also work with a lot of buyers in those areas and in your price range and am quite knowledgeable about the wide range of condominium communities. As a side note, I've also served 9 years on the board of a large condo association so am very knowledgeable about financial health, reserves and other important things to consider before investing in a community.

I think you will find that my clients have really enjoyed working with me. I'd be happy to chat with you about your needs and to see if we would work well together to find what you are looking for. Feel free to contact me at your convenience or let me know a good time to reach out to you.

Cheers,
Jamie

Jamie Lee DeSimone
Realtor | Residential Property Enthusiast | Cat Wrangler
Keller Williams Capital Properties - Fairfax
http://www.vahomesbyjamie.com/
jamiedesimone@gmail.com
Find me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vahomesbyjamie
Hi Ashley, I would love to help you find your next great place to call home. I recently helped a young couple find their first home after losing out on two offers to cash buyers I got on the phone and tracked down a person who was just about to put their home on the market. I talked him into letting my clients take a look at the house, they put an offer on and it was excepted the same night. That's just what I do to help my buyers find a new home. Please feel free to message me or call me I would love to help you. 703-980-0243
Hello Ashley, I hope you are doing well this evening. I would more than happy to assist you in finding a property that suits your needs.

I am a licensed realtor and a resident of Falls Church myself. I also spent 15 years as a loan officer so in addition to finding you the right property I will do a great job of making sure you finances are in order so you are a Home-Buyer and not just a home-shopper.

When would be a good time for us to talk about your real estate needs?

Elliott R. Oliva | Realtor
“Servicio en Espanol”
703.344.8153 direct | 703.636.7300 office
Keller Williams – McLean
6820 Elm St. #100 McLean, VA 22101
http://www.realdcmetrohomes.com
novamtg1@gmail.com
Hi Ashley,

I would be happy to help you with your search. Please email me at INKrealtor@gmail.com or call me at the number below and I will perform a customized search for you based on your criteria and preferences.

Ivan Katz
INKrealtor@gmail.com
703-626-2383