Peter Rochfo…, Home Owner in Northeast Philadelphia...

I need a property manager. I have 8 properties in the 19124 zip code. I am out of state and need someone to manage all aspects

Asked by Peter Rochford, Northeast Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA Tue Dec 7, 2010

Answers

5
Call Franklin at 407-668-2469
I can handle all of your properties for you in that zip code. You can reach me at Lizasellshomes@aol.com or 215-740-0300. Right now I manage a lot of rental properties in the northeast and could certainly help you out as well. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
I can recommend the pine management group...Stuart@pine management.com or sgalkin@yahoo.com
Hi Peter, shop carefully when you're looking for a property manager if you're not planning on being in the same area. There are a lot of ways shady characters can rip you off when you're not around. That being said, there are plenty of good ones out there that do honest business.

To find a good manager, I would look up a real estate investment club in your area and attend the next meeting. Ask everybody you can at the meeting to give you a recommendation. There are many experienced real estate investors at those meetings and I'm sure you could get some great feedback. If you need a good resource to find a real estate investment club in your area, go to http://www.creonline.com/real-estate-clubs/.

Best of luck to you!
Hi Peter,

If you're looking for a management company I would recommend that you contact the Blue Square Realty Group in Center City Philadelphia.

I have been involved selling condos that were managed by this group recently and they were a pleasure to work with.

http://www.bluesquarerealtygroup.com/management.html

I hope this is helpful.

Ryan