Home Buying in Warner Robins>Question Details

Kelly Franks…, Home Buyer in Warner Robins, GA

I need a nice 2000 square ft home in Warner Robins, GA.

Asked by Kelly Franks Hohenstern, Warner Robins, GA Fri May 3, 2013

I need the home to be no older than 1990 and the yard cannot have too many trees.

Answers

12
We are selling our home by owner. We have 2300 sq ft. Although our house was built in 1981, we had a complete renovation three years ago. We have hardwood flooring in all rooms except kitchen and bath rooms where we have ceramic tile. House has new paint, heat/air system, plumbing, updated electrical and extra insulation. Our house has 4 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. We have a large kitchen with new cabinets and large breakfast area. Our formal living room could be used as multi-purpose to suit the needs of your family. The family room features a brick fireplace. The formal dining room is large enough for family and guest special occasion meals. Our 1+ acre lot has two sturdy, well-built out building that could be adapted for your needs. There is room for all your hobby/family activities. We are in Houston County, Quail Run area with no city taxes. If you would like more info call us at 478-396-8451.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 16, 2013
Please send me any questions that you have and I will try my best to answer. You are welcome to call 478-396-8451 (Alan) and we can set an appointment to see the house. We are flexible and can work to set a time that is good for you.
Flag Sun Jun 23, 2013
I would like some more information if you house is still for sale. Please send it to kellyrenea@cox.net. What would be a good time to see the house?
Flag Fri Jun 21, 2013
Are you looking for suggestions in how to find a home or looking for suggestions on a particular area?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 3, 2013
Ms. Hohenstern,
I have a 2031 sq. ft. house that I just purchased to repair and resale. It's on Waterford South Golf Course and it's 4 br 2 ba all brick ,wood flooring and tile in the wet areas. It has a new roof, new solid surface counter tops and new SS appliances. Very good school zone. It will be ready in a few days.
Allen Hickman
TRY 209 COVINGTON COVE 31008 LOCATED CLOSE TO SCHOOL, THE CENTERVILLE MALL AND THE PRICE JUST DROPPED AGAIN TO 137,700. WELL MAINTAIN BUILT IN 2004
Kelly,

Welcome to Warner Robins. Not many trees is a lot of our New Construction.
What price range , # of bedrooms and baths are you looking for ? This will
help me customize your search.
You can download a Free Real Estate Search App for your Mobile Phone by texting J42 to 87778. You can search for homes, save your favorites, and view all homes in our MLS.
Give me a call at 478-233-4945. Let me speak with you and get a feeling for what you need in your new home. Once criteria is established i will work to find you exactly what you need.
Hi Eugenia,
Your home sounds wonderful. If the For Sale By Owner doesn't work out for you, please give me a call at 478-662-9093. I would LOVE to sell your home. Feel free to call if you need any advise, also I can send you my Marketing Plan. Being a member of the MLS and ListHub will get your listing out there to over 900 Real Estate Websites! Let me know if you need any help.

Sally Wildasinn, Realtor
Fickling & Co
478-662-9093
Hi, Kelly,

I have a home listed at 104 Downshire with 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 baths for $204,900.00. Please let me know if you would like to see it.

Thank you!

Beverly Hardy, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Robbins & Free Realty
1271 S Houston Lake Rd
]Warner Robins, GA 31088
478-951-7140 (cell)
478-218-8052, ext. 119 (ofc)
leeandbeverlyhardy@robbinsfree.com
http://www.hardyrealtorsga.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
If your not already working with an Agent I would also be able to assist you!
I would love to help you. Please visit my website if you would lke to search homes at http://www.jamiesellsmiddlega.com. You can also call me at 478-808-4765 anytime with questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Jamie OBrien Moorman - Realtor
Exit Success Realty
Hi Kelly, I would be glad to help you find a home in Warner Robins, GA.
Is there a certain location in WR where you would like to be? Please contact me.

Sally Wildasinn, Realtor
Fickling & Company
(Located in Warner Robins)
478.662.9093

http://www.sallyshomelistings.com