Mark Harris, Home Buyer in Oxford, MS

I need a mortgage lender that is willing to help me with my credit.

Asked by Mark Harris, Oxford, MS Tue Sep 4, 2012

I'm over 620, but I have some stubborn account that still say "in dispute" or still have a balance. I took care of everything I'm supposed to a couple months back but a couple accounts just won't update no matter how much I call or email them or the bureaus. How much does it cost to do some rapid rescoring? i would like to get pre-approved and start making offers this month.

Answers

2
Please call me to do some brain storming, I'd love to help you out wherever possible. My direct line is 713.303.8924.

Mark Cleary
Hi there,
Many mortgage lenders will be willing to work with you and give you an advice here in Oxford.
Have you tried any local banks? I had great experience with M and F bank, Home first mortgage, Mechanic bank, just to name a few. I have few phone numbers on my personal website that might help you to find the right fit for your needs. http://www.dashamcginness.com look under important contacts.
I am a Realtor, but it sounds like your credit is not too bad to qualify for a house, so once you ready to look for a property, I would be more than happy to help. Feel free to contact me. Good luck!