Home Buying in Framingham>Question Details

Fm, Home Buyer in 01702

I need a mortgage broker that can use Year to date financials for this year and average out on the ratios ( full time student up until last year)

Asked by Fm, 01702 Sat Oct 13, 2012

Then self employed, two last full years of tax returns are less than this years income. I dont want to wait until filling next tax return... Anyone... Please give me your info immediately.

Help the community by answering this question:


Heath Coker’s answer
Local lenders may have the best options.
I'd look for the most experienced local lender - local meaning a local bank rather than a national bank with a local branch.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 29, 2012
Yes, I have a lender who will lend based on using audited YTD financials as part of averaging 24 months. 10% down required. Please call me for a pre-approval. I look forward to assisting you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 15, 2012
I'm not sure that the banks are accepting that type of documentation. However I have a few great mortgage contacts that can and will look at all your options.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
At this point FHA Fannie and Freddie all require two years taxes and will average. We do have a portfolio lender that can be flexible regarding tax returns needed but a larger down payment would be needed.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
I have the same problem myself... haven't found one yet! curious to see who responds.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer