Home Buying in Coral Gables>Question Details

Patricia Cue…, Home Buyer in Cocoplum, Coral Gables...

I need a mortage to buy a lot and build a house in Coral Gables. I have a pre-aproved mortage for a house but now I want to build

Asked by Patricia Cueter, Cocoplum, Coral Gables, FL Tue Apr 9, 2013

Answers

7
Hi
Finding a construction loan now is hard. Let me know when you get one. I am in the process of finding one to build some houses, I will let you know if this broker I am working with can deliver.
Becnan Construction Services. 305 949 7522. becnansmallhomebuilder.com
call me 305 458 1827 or 305 597 5152
Check out Peña Architecture and Engineering Corporation. They can help out with all your design needs and at an affordable price too! Website is http://www.peacorporation.com Ask to speak with Manuel Peña, you can reach him at 7863571102
Patricia, you need the following team to help you: mortgage broker to find the sources of funding so you know how much you can spend; design professional to determine what you want to build and how much it will cost and a real estate professional to find the lot to put it on.

We are that team of professionals, founded by an architect and real estate professional: Urbaniza Group. In business since 1991. Call us 305-648-2484. Hope to hear from you!

Gladys Margarita Diaz
You need to find a bank or hard equity lender who will provide you with construction financing. and of course you will need to have the lot secured and plans drawn to show the project you plan to build. I't's a process that has to be put together like a puzzle and it can fail at any time during the preparation and or execution.
Get some pros to help you with this.
we can help you as long as you build within 12 month
call me 305 458 1827 i work for Wells fargo Home Mortgage
Ive lived in the City of Coral Gables for the past 20 years and have listed and sold homes for the past 12 years. Please call me at jmay@metro1properties.com or call me at 305-801-7511 so that I can assist you with your mortgage needs. I have the perfect person to do the job who has closed many loans in Coral Gables.