Krystle Smith, Other/Just Looking in Lawrenceville, GA

I need a local agent with short sale experience?

Asked by Krystle Smith, Lawrenceville, GA Wed Jul 4, 2012

I found a home I wanted to view that is a short sale but the person I was working with seemed turned off when they saw it was a short sale and wouldn't show it to us. Is there someone who can help us to view it and explain the process if we really like it? Thanks!

Answers

6
At Keller Williams Atlanta Partners we have agents dedicated to short sales....that's all they do, they are experts.

Feel free to contac me and help you get your house!

Ivellies Wilson
404-713-3373
yes, she has found an agent willing to help her... they have looked at a number of houses, both for her, AND her parents, AND her in-laws.

don't know who it was, but they made a major mistake.

Kim and Andy
Hey Krystle,

What did you end up doing? Have you purchased a home yet? I live and work in Flowery Branch, and would love to help you find the perfect home. Short sales are difficult, but not impossible to purchase. One of the main factors is the listing agent's tenacity and short sale experience. Please contact me if you need a local area expert!

Jeff
Hi Krystle, the two main areas I service these days are short sale sellers and the buyers who want them. Working on short sales can be complicated and time consuming, but with the right person helping you, winning these homes is pretty easy. You can learn more at http://www.DaculaShortSaleBlog.com, http://www.Prevent-Foreclosure-Now.com, and my main site,
http://www.Tom-OMeara.com.

Call me to learn more about the intriciate details of how short sales work and how to protect yourself when you present an offer. Most agents don't have a clue on this, but written improperly, you stand to lose.

Tom OMeara
404.667.3272
Tom@Tom-OMeara.com.
Krystle......

Give us a call........Kim Schmitt & Andy Pearson - Schmitt & the Brit!

Sounds like the other agent you spoke to only deals in short sharp transactions! Short Sales can take some time - often 60-90 days to get an offer approved by the Seller's Lender and then one has to get it to closing thereafter - and it would require patience on your part. If you want to move in the next couple of months then it may be a Short Sale is not for you.

If however you are prepared to stick with it then there are some GREAT deals to be had, and I would be pleased to show you any property, Short Sale notwithstanding. If it is the house for you then we would do everything in our power to help you get it. Our philosophy is that the client should get the house they want and NOT the house someone else wants them to buy.

Kim and I have over 70 years experience in Real Estate between us and we would love to put all that expertise to work for you. We live in Flowery Branch and specialize in the South / West Hall area.

So.....if you think we might be able to help you call us on 770-967-3352 (home offoice) or email me at pondskipr@aol.com. You've nothing to lose and everything to gain by talking to us!

Best regards

ANDY PEARSON (The Brit)

pp Kim Schmitt & The Brit

RE/MAX Advanced, LLC
Tel: 770-967-3352
Fax: 770-965-9607
EFax : 678-894-8486

pondskipr@aol.com
Condostocastles@aol.com
Hi Krystie,

We specialize in Short sale and my office is near Flowery Branch--in Sugar Hill. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I would be happy to assist you and your family.

Many thanks,

Gold Rush Realty
Juayita B. Edd
Owner / Broker, Real Estate Agent
678-765-7345 office
678-472-5011 cell
1-866-954-6115 fax
juayita@goldrushrealtyteam.com