Jodi Cheselka, Home Buyer in 66205

I need a 203k Loan Lender with experience

Asked by Jodi Cheselka, 66205 Sun Apr 25, 2010

I am looking for a 203k loan lender WITH EXPERIENCE that is not going to charge me thousands extra for this type of loan. I've had some brokers be outright rude to me because this loan product is such a hassle for them. The one broker I've found that is familiar with the loan product has quoted 3000 in extra fees for this type of loan. That doesn't include the HUD contractor/appraisal fees. Help!

Answers

2
Jodie,

My name is Bo Smith with Cornerstome Home Lending, Inc better known as BoKnowsMortgages.com. Visit my website and/or reach out to me at bosmith@houseloan.com. Give me more information on the cost anaylisis in closing costs on this loan so I can better help you.
I'm a 203(k) Consultant and work with Cornerstone Lending in Central Mississippi. We're closing quiet a few of these each month. Contact Bo Smith today (601.982.1153) for help with your financing questions. I can help you with consulting issues. Let us know ...

Gary Smith