Preensesa Mae, Both Buyer and Seller in England, AR

I need a house in the US of at most $400,000 (USD) someone please help and contact me. please anyone?

Asked by Preensesa Mae, England, AR Fri Apr 5, 2013

Answers

15
Hello Preensesa,

My name is Loreen Belfor and I am with Kian Realty NYC. If you are looking to purchase a home in New York City or Brooklyn, that is my specialties.

If you can provide me with some details, I can get started looking for properties that fit your criteria and preferences.

What state are you looking to purchase a home? If it is in lovely New York, what city?
What is the time frame that you are looking to purchase a home?

Currently there is a large inventory for Condos, Co-ops and Condop.

Feel free to contact me at anytime at the below.

Thank you.
Loreen Belfor

Kian Realty NYC
450 Seventh Avenue
Suite 1501
New York, NY 10123
Office: (212) 757-8268 ext. 226
Alter: (347) 762-5606
Cell: (917) 749-8563
LBelfor@KianRealtyNYC.com
http://www.KianRealtyNYC.com
Where do you want to live? I am licensed and sell homes both in New York and in Florida. You can buy a lot nicer home in Florida than you can in New York with $400,000. You have to decide what area would make you happy.
Hello Preensesa,
Where do you wish to move?
Are you familiar with all the States? the locations? and do you wish to reside here or do you wish to invest?
fern Hamberger
Vice President
The Corcoran Group
fhamberger@corcoran.com
I might be able to help, but we would to need talk more about what you are looking for..

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Hi Preensea. The US is a big place, being more specific would definitely help. There are plent of real estate professionals on here to help once you've narowed down an area.

Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.SuffolkFreeCMA.com
http://www.NassauFreeCMA.com
#1 Listing & Selling Office on Long Island
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
Hi Preensesa,

I work at Keller Williams in NYC but I have direct access to 80,000 agents nation with over 700 offices in the country. Please let me know what type of property you are looking for along with your price, size, location and I will put you in touch with the agent that specializes in that particular area. If you are interested than I am available for your NYC needs.

Looking forward to helping you find your home in the US.

Kind regards,
Parish
parish.pradhan@kwnyc.com
If you are need of an agent that knows the market here in NY.
Please call me at 347 932-0609.
Hi Preensesa Mae,
You've asked a fairly broad request and I'm sure any one of the wonderful agents connected with Trulia can help you; however, I suggest you be a little more revealing putting out a request like this. For example, how large or small a home are you looking for (how many people will be residing there?) and in what part of the US? In New York City you will not get a huge property for $400K whereas in other parts of the country you can get a good sized house and land. I am happy to assist you with where ever you are looking to reside - my company Douglas Elliman Real Estate has a large referral database and I myself work in New York City (Manhattan). Feel free to contact me at smiller@elliman.com or take a look at our website http://www.elliman.com/sdm.
Great Luck in your upcoming search and may you have a serene closing and move.
Susanna Miller
Hello Preensena,
You do not even have to say please in order to get a prompt response from American Real Estate professionals!

Contact any of the wonderful people below or reach out directly to me. I have contacts throughout America who can guide you and fine you the perfect house.

Doug@wesellny.com
Please contact me and let me know where you want to buy the house. My name is John and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 or by email at divercomm2@aol.com. Thank you and good luck.
I took a moment and check our database which features discounted property listings include bank foreclosures, REO, short sales and property auctions. I did a search for all the properties in the Danville, Illinois area and it revealed 20 active listings.

Here is the link if you would like to see what is available in your area: http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/list/il/county183/danvil…

These properties are much lower than your search criteria - that could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the type of property you are looking to purchase.
Good evening Preensesa

Thank you for reaching out through Trulia regarding your home search. I am very experienced working with international professionals and investors looking to purchase real estate in NYC. Whether you're purchasing all cash, or looking to leverage your investment with financing options, I have the network in place to make the purchase as easy as possible.

I am very familiar with the available Condo and Co-Op inventory on the Upper West Side Zip Code 10024.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss how I may assist with your search at no cost to you!

You may also review testimonials from previous clients and learn more about me at:
Trulia.com/profile/johnjourden
Zillow.com/profile/john-jourden

Either way, I wish you the best of luck with your search.

Warm regards,

John Jourden
The Spire Group
Licensed RE Salesperson
john.jourden@spiregroupny.com
646-841-4164
And of course since you're in Belgium Illinois and not Belgium in Europe the first paragraph doesn't apply to you...lol!
Which makes your purchase even easier!
Flag Fri Apr 5, 2013
Will be happy to help, I specialize in nyc, feel free to email me at masha@citihabitats.com or call 9176583667
Hope to hear from you soon,
Masha
Hi Preensesa,

How do you feel about moving to New York City? If the answer is great, then do not hesutate to reach out to me at your earliest convenience.
Where in the us are you looking?
Please contact me through email lwilliams@aclawrence.com