Xoneen512ox, Home Buyer in

I need a good school district, not too far from the tappen zee bridge , and family friendly with parks. Where do I start my search?

Asked by Xoneen512ox, Mon Mar 18, 2013

Answers

6

Rockland County is the smallest New York state county outside New York City. A full 30% of the county is parkland. There are many beautiful parks in the eastern part of the county.

There are 3 school districts not far from the Tappan Zee Bridge. They are Nyack, South Orangetown, and Clarkstown. Please look on Great Schools.com or on my company's website PrudentialJoyce.com to see school statistics. If you are not familiar with the towns in Rockland, I can email you a map I made that shows which towns are in which school districts. If you are looking for a home in Rockland, I would be delighted to help you find the right home.

Maureen McEnroe
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Prudential Joyce Realty
Accredited Short Sale Designation
Distressed Luxury Property Designation
Fine Homes Specialist
914 588 1873
mmcenroe@prudentialjoyce.com
Come to Tuxedo.............We are 12 miles forom the Bridge on 3 State Forests with 4 Lakes...........there are 3 new home communities with taxes which are half of most of Rockland County. I have not yet listed my home...it is in an estate community with bearutiful views and high end finishes. Tuxedo High School will we a STEM Academy as of Fall 2013...........that is Science, Techology, Engineering and Math,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is pristinely beautiful here and a beautiful place to raise children. Call me, Sue Papke @ 845-753-5903 and I will sho you Tuxedo. It is an extraordinary way of life!
Check out http://www.greatschools.org/ There are some great schools close to the Tappan Zee Bridge, but you will have to investigate a little yourself as we are not allowed to discuss the schools with you...but my children go to Pearl River schools & we are very pleased with their progress. There are a few great new listings in these areas too...give me a call on 845 544 4026..I would be more than happy to help you out or check out some of the links on my website marcellariggs.com for more info! Best of luck!
Many Buyers make the mistake of searching for a home rather than searching for an agent to represent them in the purchase of a home. Please read my Profile and Reviews here on Trulia and then give me a call and I'll set you up. 914-419-8442...or email direct at realtorjohnm@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. John
Well of course that will also depend on your price point, but you can certainly email me at allan.erps@randrealty.com or my cell is 845-304-3040 and please check my Trulia profile while you are at it. I look forward to helping you find a great home in Rockland County & giving you and your family the great service you deserve. Regards Allan
There are many good school districts in Rockland County. If you would like to investigate the schools I can give you a great website to get the information that you are searching for. Please send me an email direct and I can forward to you what you would need. Debiejaye@ aim.com