Home Buying in Warrendale>Question Details

Owens Manage…, Real Estate Pro in Detroit, MI

I need a good real estate agent to work with me on a possible short sale or deed in lieu of foreclosure. Can anyone recommend a good agent?

Asked by Owens Management, Detroit, MI Tue Nov 20, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


For an expert in this field you can look at http://www.cdpe.com. These agents are certified distressed property experts if you need another source. Closing short sales successfully is a different skill set and the laws are constantly changing, We have our clients fill out their lender forms and review them as the banks would to see if they are qualified before we begin the processor getting an offer. Let us know your progress.
9 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Agents are local and some agents have more experience than others in short sales. What is your address? Check http://www.CDPE.com for a short sale expert
3 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 30, 2013
You need to interview a few agents and pick the one with knowledge of short sale or a real estate attorney they wok with,
Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 30, 2013
Call me. I can assist you.

A Real Detroit Realtor
Delores Goodson 313-575-2336
Front Page Realty
2921 E Jefferson
Detroit, MI 48207
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 26, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer