John Wood, Renter in Lake Worth, FL

I need a 1/1 apartment to rent in the Lantana/Lake Worth area. Must accept my three cats without pet rent or an exorbitant pet deposit

Asked by John Wood, Lake Worth, FL Wed Oct 17, 2012

Answers

2
By now you must have gotten several calls and all sort of people contacting you
I'm an investor, I currently own investment properties and I have "flipped" several homes for me and investor of mine.
I currently have 3 properties with Tenants out for sale ( visit my website ) these units are rented for 800.00/month and a valid lease till august 2013, Guaranteed return upon closing.
All marketable titles since there are NO MORTGAGES on them, a must see.
I CAN ALSO OFFER YOU A PROMOTION I HAVE GOING ON.
Please visit my website http://www.nunocabral.us and fill out a request to contact you, I will forward you several recomendation letters from my previous and EXISTING clients.
I'm also a Premier agent in zillow.co for 33414
just a note, one if my well respected client lives in Marion,MA, DR. Ken Kenyon, eye surgeon and several others in Canada, where I came from, My wife is from New-Bedford,MA , just coincidental....
I LOOK FORWARD TO MEET YOU
NUNO CABRAL.
Hello - I have a 2/2 condo in Lake Worth, in a 55+ community. I don't have a problem with you having 3 cats, as long as you keep them indoors and do not disturb the neighbors.
The condo has a nice living room, dining room, front porch (screened), own laundry room, two bedrooms each with its own walk in closet and two baths.
It has central air conditioning and all appliances. It can be rented fully furnished or empty (your choice).
You must be 55+ to be admitted by the HOA, who interviews everybody for approval before being allowed to move in.
We are a retired couple living in the same community, renting this other unit (similar to ours) just for extra income to supplement our social security retirement meager income. We only want $ 850/month as rent, and one month deposit. No extra deposit for the cats (actually, we love cats).
If you want to see it, it is available. We can show it to you today if you want.
Location: 3624 La Aires Court, #D1, Greenacres FL 33463.
My telephone is 954 549 6327.
Directions: Take Lake Worth Blvd to 57th Ave and turn north. Go 3-4 blocks to La Paseos Ct and turn left, entering La Pinata condominiums. Take the 2nd left (La Aires Ct) and go all the way to the end of the parking lot. Park in a guest parking spot and knock on D1 at 3624 La Aires Ct.
Thank you very much for your offer, but I am under 55.
Flag Fri Oct 19, 2012