Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

Rissc, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

I need a Realtor who takes pride in what they do. I have made contact with two realtors and they just blow me

Asked by Rissc, Phoenix, AZ Wed Jun 3, 2009

off. I am a cash buyer looking for a pool home for less than 80k. I have purchased both REO/ short sale homes in the past so i understand the patience needed. This could be a very clean and easy sale for the right realtor. Only reply if you truely want to sell me a home.

Answers

5
Hi Rissc,

I'm ready when you are, just give me a call.
Hi Rissc,

I'm happy to help you! I work with clients all day long that are looking for deals (isn't that what this market is!), and I help them find them! I have a background in law and can even help you set up an LLC to hold your property if that is your goal. Further, I have many letters of recommendation that I am happy to send you -- just ask! Further, please feel free to check out my web site below.

Real estate is a chosen profession for me. I enjoy what I do and it shows! Give me a call!

Lori Bonnell
Windermere Central Phoenix
602-380-3107
Rissc,
I look forward to helping you. Please take a 15-second peek at my website.

Scott
AZ's REBATE Realtor
480-216-8668
Web Reference: http://www.cr-az.com
Rissc,

I am all of the above.

Read the testimonials in my profile.

I sell homes valley wide from 60k to above 2 million for clients from all over the world.

The relationship needs to work both ways.

I'm willing to write if you are willing to be realistic with your offers.

For what you have identified, you will be looking in the surrounding areas of the valley, Surprise, El Mirage, Queen Creek, Buckeye, some older construction in the central Phoenix area and North Phoenix area and perhaps even Apache Junction and Lower Mesa possibly.

If you are looking in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Desert Ridge, and other highly desirable areas then I can't work with you.

I can do a search for you for homes available valley wide at 80k and less which you can review and pick out what you would like to see and write on and we can go from there.

Good To Go?

Stew Keene
Signature Realty Group
2008-2009 Master of Real Estate Award
GRI, E Pro, MRE, CNE, ABR, AHWD
I'm sorry you have not had great experiences with finding a good Realtor.

What area of Phoenix do you want to be in?

Are you looking for newer homes or older?

Time frame?

What other needs do you have?
Web Reference: http://www.McVinua.com