Beatriz Jara, Home Buyer in Newport News, VA

I need a Real Estate Agent

Asked by Beatriz Jara, Newport News, VA Mon Nov 5, 2012

Can someone recommend a good real estate agent that I can work with. I am a new buyer, my fiancé and I need to find a home for our new life together. We would like to work with a knowledgeable, experienced and friendly agent. Someone that has our best interest in mind and not theirs. This is extremely important for us. Please someone help.

Beatriz Jara

Answers

14
The experience and recommendations of past clients can be invaluable. Ask your friends, family members, and co-workers to recommend one. Shop around for a Real estate agent, interview several realtors before selecting one. These interviews represent a good opportunity to establish the right agent for you, somebody likeable that will click with your needs.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
Hi Beatriz, that area of Newport News that you are referring to is a great location. My office is a few minutes away so if you do not already have an agent, I would be glad to help you. If you would like to talk to any past clients of mine for feedback first, let me know!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012
Beatriz,

What a great response. Looks like you have lots of wonderful agents for options! Best of Luck with your Home Search!
Dear Beatriz,
I am a life time resident of this area and a full time real estate agent. I would be happy to help you and your fiance find your new home. You should speak with more then one agent to find one that you feel is a good fit for you. I would be happy to have you speak with any of my past or present clients. The more information you get the better decision you will make. Please call me anytime. 757-508-2743. Have a beautiful day!
Shirley Hammond
I would like to add my name to the list of agents that have responded. I am totally familar with the Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Norfolk areas of South Hampton roads if you are considering those areas in your search.
Good morning Beatriz:

I would love to assist you and your fiance in your search for your new home. I have nearly 20 years of professional real estate experience working mostly with buyers such as you. My motto of " Exception Service with Integrity" is more a way of life than just a saying. I always work hard to make sure my friends get the best deal on the perfect home for their family.

Give me a call at 757-812-0399 and lets set a day and time when we can get together.

Hope to hear from you soon.

John
Hi Beatriz,
I would love the opportunity to represent you in your new home purchase. Like Maria, I would suggest that you shop around and interview a number of agents, to find the right one for you. It is not only experience and knowledge that is important, but crucial that you find a good personality fit. Please call me if you would like to set up a time to meet.

Claire Slyman
http://www.realtorclaireslyman.com
757 778 0647
I would love to help you and your fiance find the perfect home. Please give me a at 757-256-2173...You can also visit my website at http://www.shandakishlicky.com and learn more about me! Good Luck Beatriz!!!

Shanda
Hi Beatriz,

You should understand that Trulia is a great resource for many services. Identifying an agent is one of them. By conducting a search of your target location and agents within that area, you can easily arrive at a list of possibilities.

The best feature provided may be trulia's Q&A's where agents comment on real estate issues such as the one you have posted here. By reviewing these agent responses, you should be able to arrive at your own impression of the agent that is knowledgable and compares to your expectations and values.

Using trulia in this manner is similar to conducting an interview without a candidate. In some cases, agents have posted hundreds and even thousands of responses that can help you in many ways.

Best of luck,

Good Morning Beatriz,

As you know, investing in a home is one of the largest financial decisions you will ever make! Whether you are buying, selling, renting or repairing is important to feel comfortable with the individuals who will be assisting you make this financial investment. I would appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and my goal will be to provide you with a smooth and stress-free transaction.

Please contact me at 757-779-0528
or leo.vasquez@cox.net
Beatriz,

I would be pleased to help you in Newport News. Please contact me to set a time for to meet and get to know one another and seeif you would like to work together with me to fulfill your Realty needs.

Bob Chapman
ERA Real Estate Professionals
Newport News, VA
757 897-9790
bob@movingwithbob.com
Please call me at 757-508-2857, I can help you find your next home.

Sharon Hare
Keller Williams
Look no further. I have and am working with first time buyers and love the opportunity to help make the home buying process as comfortable as possible. Simply call me at 757-869-1278 so that I might introduce myself.
Linda M.C. Pinard
REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty NN/Peninsula
869-1278
Beatriz,

Working with a great Realtor is key to finding a good home and having a positive home buying experience. I have been fortunate to work with terrific Realtors over the years and have developed a solid network. Feel free to contact me directly for a referral to a Newport News agent.

Chad Gray PA, Realtor
Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
754-300-6040

100% of clients rated our service as "EXCELLENT"!
http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/what-clients-are-saying/